Adult Swim Goggles Mirrored Anti Fog Uv Protection Waterproof with Free Case and Ear Plugs for Swimming, Quick Adjusting Silicone Head Strap Flexible Nose Bridge Tinted Lenses Comfortable for Men Women Youth Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Excellent Anti Fog Effect
- Material: PC(Lens)+SILICONE
- Ergonomic Silicone Design
- Newly Developed Strap Adjuster, Comfortable And Secure Fitting Of The Goggles
- Package include: 1 pair of Swimming Goggles, 1 x Goggles Box, 1 x Ear Plugs, 1 x Nose Clip
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Don't touch the lenses by hand or hard materals.
2. Before use, adjust the nose-belt and band for water proof and comfortable wear.
3. To enhancethe anti fog effect,dip the lenses in clear water for a few seconds before use.
4. After use, clean it in clear water and keep it in a cool place.
5. Don't dive it in the deep water, as it can cause painful pressure on your eyes.
6. Please keep the lenses clean, away from the dust and oil.
7. After 20-30 minutes, Please change of air in order to prevent fog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like about these goggles is the ease of adjustment, they have yet to fog up, they haven't leaked at all and the nose fit is more comfortable than the cheaper TYR/Speedo brands.
You can see from the photo the eye water seal is a synthetic rubber vs the foam seal. Those are more comfortable than foam. Now these are new and I've put only 2 or 3 miles on them. As I mentioned, I haven't needed to take them off to dump a bit of water or clear the lens for an entire workout. And the outer lens coating is similar to having sunglasses. The head strap adjustment was simple. And for $14 they're only a few dollars more than the cheap ones. The one negative - and it's not much yet - is that I can envision the rear head strap swivel breaking at some time. It is plastic. Perhaps not. Anyway, I'd buy them again without hesitation as my first choice.
Easy to put on without having to stretch the band over my head
Above water view is crystal clear but as soon as I hit the water, it becomes blurry. There isn't much to see in a lap lane but after an hour of seeing blurry, I get a horrible headache. I'm surprised no one else has had this problem. I got the mirrored one so maybe that could be the issue.
Seal is horrible. Need to really press it on my face which consequently leaves goggle lines around my eyes for hours. Can't imagine it being good for the delicate skin around the eyes.
I am returning it and purchasing some positive pressure goggles.