Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on September 16, 2013
Was looking for extra batteries for my Nikon J1 and I bought this a few months ago. This seemed like a great deal at the time and i figured even if the batteries weren't as good as the one that came with the camera at least I would have two of them. Everything worked for a few months, but the batteries are really low quality and i noticed that they started losing their charge really quickly. Now both of the batteries have started swelling and won't even fit in camera.

For comparison I still have the original battery which came with the camera and have used it with these two under the same conditions. The original battery still works perfectly and these two batteries are going to the garbage not only because they don't hold they're charge but they've swelled to the point I can't get them in the camera.

You get what you pay for.
on July 15, 2014
We have a Nikon J1 camera. I wanted to order some extra batteries and an extra charger for the camera before we went on vacation. The batteries are labeled as having slightly more mAh than the stock battery (1020 vs 1200mAh). This charger also has the capability to be charged from a cigarette lighter, which the stock charger does not have. It was the perfect package to get for a vacation, because just about everything extra I needed for the camera came in one shot. The batteries work really well (they always lasted as least an entire day of vacationing, taking ~200 pictures/day) and they charged quickly. An indicator light on the charger shows whether it is charging the battery, or if the charging cycle is complete. I would definitely buy this package again.
on April 1, 2015
I got these because the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera sucks when it comes to battery life! They work wonderfully and I have actually noticed that these last quite a bit longer than the stock battery! As you may know, the BMPCC goes through batteries like crazy! Having these as an affordable replacement makes the burden of owning the BMPCC just a bit more bearable..... now if only they had cheap SD cards!
on September 2, 2012
I purchased this kit mainly for the batteries and charger but getting the other items was an added bonus seeing that i will make use of them as well. The batteries are really good and the charger is great also it tops off a dead or depleted battery within an hours time. Usually i stick with getting an original equipment product but these batteries are solid performers.
on January 7, 2015
Excellent product at an price. Vastly cheaper than the Go-Pro spec'd units. Batteries hold charge as long as stock Go-Pro battery. Great that I can simultaneously charge two batteries for my Go-Pro while also charging my remote unit. Highly recommend if you are seeking extra batteries and convenient charger for the GoPro
on December 2, 2016
Was surprised to find these charged faster and lasted longer than the BMD batteries - tested over the course of a 12-hr shoot w mixed battery types.
on August 7, 2015
Works as expected. I am not even worried if I misplace the battery or charge as they are expendable and I can always get more. I use these with my Black Magic Pocket Camera and it works great! I charged them many times and still hold just as first day I got them.
on May 15, 2014
Plan and simple its the most bang your ever going to get for your buck.

Buy this immediately if you just picked up a BMPCC and extend your shooting time dramatically. In fact buy two and shoot all day and still pay less then 1 Nikon branded battery.
on April 14, 2014
Can't complain for the price. When using the batteries, they do give out without much notice. When you hit the last bar of battery (3 bars total - on my Nikon 1 J1), I usually have maybe 5mins or so left.
on March 27, 2014
Received all items as described below--

2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For my Nikon 1 J1Mirrorless Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended (1200Mah) Replacement For Nikon EN-EL20 Batteries + AC/DC Rapid Travel Charger + LCD Screen Protectors + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth

Very satisfied with purchase.