Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Platform: Xbox 360|Change

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on April 28, 2017
I really like the Mirror's Edge - Xbox 360 since my kids like to play this game a whole lot. I would recommend this item to anyone who needs it.
on December 29, 2016
My son in love absolutely loved this game! He said he's waited three years to get it. He cannot wait to play it. I am so happy we got him the perfect gift for him.
on September 5, 2016
This game was purchased for my two grandsons age 11 and 13. It has provided a distinct challenge to both boys. They laugh and growl in frustration but with persistence are able to conquer each level within reasonable times. Obviously the older boy has adapted at a higher rate of expertise than the younger. The directions seem to be clear and concise. In reality I would not have purchased it for the younger one alone as it does seem to bring out frustration and good natured kamikaze off the side of a building when a level becomes rather daunting. .
on February 24, 2016
Excellent game!!! Visually pleasing.
on May 30, 2016
One of the most unique and fun games I have ever played. The game will get the adrenaline pumping, and provide a lot of fun. Wish the campaign was longer though.
on December 22, 2015
About the package: the game case had a pretty bad crack which was unsettlingly close to the disc itself. However, the game was in perfect condition.
The game is great. Lots of fun. My one and only critique is that there isn't a free-roam option. I would love this game 100 times more if I could freely jump from building to building whenever and wherever I wanted to within the city. Besides that, I love Love LOVE this game. Top 5, for sure.
on May 3, 2016
A really neat First person experience in a way I had not played a game before. I enjoyed the free-running mechanics and the ways the levels progressed. While the game was pretty linear, and the story wasnt as complex as I first thought, Mirrors Edge is that game that is more original than other AAA titles out there, even if its 8 years old. I am excited to play Mirrors Edge: Catalyst in June.
on May 20, 2017
Only price.
on September 6, 2010
I got this game back in August 2010 so, about 2 years after its release date.

First off, the game looks very good for 2008 and is so much fun to play. You start off struggling a bit with the controls, but once you master your environment and movement, the game really picks up. The story line is there but you can ignore it; the strong point of this game is the thrill you get from jumping across rooftops dodging gun fire.
Single player takes about 8 hours to complete on normal(a little short, but any longer and it would have gotten a bit repetitive)
Once you beat the campaign you can go back and do time trials on various obstacle courses.

My main complaint about this game is the combat. They present you with all these complicated jump kicks and wall punches- but when it comes time to defeat an enemy, you just end up running and punching him repeatedly in the face, which is pretty lame.

OTHER THAN THAT, this is a great game for 14.99, definitely one of my favorite games for the early xbox360.
on November 16, 2008
I liked the demo and was planning on buying the game, but I rented it after seeing mixed reviews. I've played the story mode to the end (took just under 8 hours). If your not having fun just running around and finding paths, then the game will have no replay value for you. But I'm having a lot of fun replaying the levels in the timed mode, and also doing the time trials, which tend to be more open and less linear, allowing you to choose different paths and explore. Even though I've finished the game, I still plan on buying it. There is more replay here than I expected, but that depends on the individual. If you played the demo more than once, then you will probably love the game. The flaws have been noted in other reviews (combat, constant gunfire, linear story mode) but over all, I think this is one of the best games this year. I'm hooked.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question