Miscellaneous KTFLASKBKL3 Belt Buckle Flask
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep your friends close, and your drink of choice closer with the Maxam 3oz Stainless Steel Belt Buckle Flask
- Features brushed finish sides, a polished top and bottom, and a clip on buckle to securely hold flask
- Fits 1-1/2" wide belt
- Measures 3-7/8" x 3" x 1-1/4"
- Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Personalized Stainless Steel Belt Buckle Flask
GENNISSY Pocket Hip Flask 8 Oz with Free Funnel - Stainless Steel with Leather Wrapped Cover and 100% Leak Proof
SE HQ6 6-oz. Stainless Steel Hip Flask
Stanley Classic Flask - 8oz Black, One Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||THE BT GROUP||A Gift Personalized||iMucci||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Le Coq Principal|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Keep your friends close, and your flask closer with the 3oz belt buckle flask. It & rsquos bold, yet subtle fun, yet functional. Features brushed finish sides, polished top and bottom, and a clip on buckle to securely hold flask. Fits 1-1/2 & quot wide belt. Measures 3-7/8 & quot x 3 & quot x 1-1/4 & quot. Limited lifetime warranty. Gift boxed.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- When you open them, there is a giant sticker on the flask saying it is made of things known to give you cancer. So that's fun.
- The flask sits in a holder with a small spring clamp holding it in place. Unless you are upsidown, this clamp serves no benefit, and actually makes it harder to get the flask out.
- Speaking of, the flask often gets stuck in the holder. When you put it back in it's place, you have to be very careful not to push too hard, or it will get stuck.
It's funny and all, but it could be made better.
the size isn't too bad either, isn't too huge around your waist, and it holds a double shot worth of your favorite spirit.
only small complaint is that the arm that holds on the lid rattles around a bit, can easily modify it with some putty or something to hold it in place though.
fun item, definitely recommend!
Fits in the holster well, and isn't super noticeable, so if you wanted to take it to a place where brining in your own liquid libation would be frowned upon, you most likely could without anyone being the wiser.
I paired this with the collapsable stainless steel shot glass keychain and it was quite the hit. In fact I think several friends have ordered their own belt buckle flask!
- Metal particles in cap from machining (was able to wash them out, but still..)
- Inside of buckle portion not shiny and well finished like outside
- The "spout" or "mouth" of the flask is a piece of metal that is pressed in and/or maybe welded/brazed in place. it goes into the flask, and is not flush with the top of the inside of the body of the flask, meaning that when you empty the flask by turning it upside down, there will be a little bit of liquid inside that you cannot really get out effectively without just shaking the heck out of it upside down for like 30 seconds. This might be just me, but I see a very small possibility for this to create a very big problem. If you drink this empty at a party (it only holds 3oz, so it's probably not putting you over the limit) and then were to drive, and got pulled over, Officer Bla smells booze on you... and you basically have an open container, because it will DEFINITELY smell like alcohol since you didnt empty it all the way, and there's still a little bit left. So yeah, throw 'er in the trunk for the drive home or something.
It's solid, and the fit of the holder is tight enough that it won't come out accidentally. Indeed, a slightly looser fit and a silicone spacer might make it easier to get out when one does intend to.
It doesn't leak; and I have enough food-safe solvents and small brushes that I can keep it reasonably clean. Given the shape, there's probably no alternative to the small opening; a full-length snap-off top wouldn't hold securely.
Mainly though, if you've got a bit of dunlap (as in belly done lapped over the belt), it's not comfortable when sitting down. Not too bad if one's ampleness isn't too great, but very noticable.
All in all, it does everything that one might anticipate from the picture. Aside from the fit, the only other improvement to the basic design I can see might be that a wider, shorter, and slightly thinner shape might make it a bit more comfortable.