Maxam 3oz Belt Buckle Stainless Steel Flask, Lightweight Drinking Flask with a Screw-On, Leak Proof Lid, Polished Silver, 3 Ounce Capacity
|Price:||+ $2.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.36 (34%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOL STYLISH ELEGANCE: Maxam's Stainless-Steel 3-ounce Belt Buckle Flask is a lightweight container for liquid that holds 3 solid shots of liquor in an eye-catchingly slim yet sturdy container
- ATTRACTIVE REFINEMENT: Ideal for adding just the right of chic dashing style to any fashionable ensemble, our sleek flask is the perfect gentlemanly accessory that when seen confidently being used is an instant conversation starter.
- TASTEFULLY AFFORDABLE: Features a brushed silver-polished gleaming finish that draws the eye and an attached screw-on leak-proof lid for maintaining freshness and flavor-which are delivered with no metallic marring of your liquor's beautiful taste.
- BEAUTIFUL USE AND EASY-QUICK CARE: Get a small funnel for fast filling and keep a little microfiber cloth on hand to wipe fingerprints away quickly-then engrave your initials on it for one last charming touch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Western Belt Buckle Initial Letters ABCDEFG to Y-Cowboy Rodeo Gold Large Belt Buckle for Men and Women (ABC-Z) …
MASOP Rectangle Casual Animal Mens Cocky Rooster Belt Buckles Metal Cowboy
Montana Silversmiths 2nd Amendment Series Attitude Western Belt Buckle
|Sold By||B&J Sporting Goods||HUABOLA CALYN||Bestwick||Boot Barn|
|Color||Silver||J||Black||2nd Amendment Heritage - Antique Brass|
|Size||Miscellaneous KTFLASKBKL3 Belt Buckle Flask||Larger||average||Medium|
Maxam's Stainless-Steel 3-ounce Belt Buckle Flask is a lightweight container for liquid that holds 3 shots of liquor in a slim and sturdy mini-canteen. Ideal for adding dashing style to any ensemble, our sleek flask is the perfect gentleman's accessory that when seen being used is an instant conversation starter. Features a brushed silver-polished finish and an attached screw-on leak-proof lid that maintains freshness and flavor with no metallic taste.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- When you open them, there is a giant sticker on the flask saying it is made of things known to give you cancer. So that's fun.
- The flask sits in a holder with a small spring clamp holding it in place. Unless you are upsidown, this clamp serves no benefit, and actually makes it harder to get the flask out.
- Speaking of, the flask often gets stuck in the holder. When you put it back in it's place, you have to be very careful not to push too hard, or it will get stuck.
It's funny and all, but it could be made better.
It's solid, and the fit of the holder is tight enough that it won't come out accidentally. Indeed, a slightly looser fit and a silicone spacer might make it easier to get out when one does intend to.
It doesn't leak; and I have enough food-safe solvents and small brushes that I can keep it reasonably clean. Given the shape, there's probably no alternative to the small opening; a full-length snap-off top wouldn't hold securely.
Mainly though, if you've got a bit of dunlap (as in belly done lapped over the belt), it's not comfortable when sitting down. Not too bad if one's ampleness isn't too great, but very noticable.
All in all, it does everything that one might anticipate from the picture. Aside from the fit, the only other improvement to the basic design I can see might be that a wider, shorter, and slightly thinner shape might make it a bit more comfortable.
Fits in the holster well, and isn't super noticeable, so if you wanted to take it to a place where brining in your own liquid libation would be frowned upon, you most likely could without anyone being the wiser.
I paired this with the collapsable stainless steel shot glass keychain and it was quite the hit. In fact I think several friends have ordered their own belt buckle flask!
the size isn't too bad either, isn't too huge around your waist, and it holds a double shot worth of your favorite spirit.
only small complaint is that the arm that holds on the lid rattles around a bit, can easily modify it with some putty or something to hold it in place though.
fun item, definitely recommend!
- Metal particles in cap from machining (was able to wash them out, but still..)
- Inside of buckle portion not shiny and well finished like outside
- The "spout" or "mouth" of the flask is a piece of metal that is pressed in and/or maybe welded/brazed in place. it goes into the flask, and is not flush with the top of the inside of the body of the flask, meaning that when you empty the flask by turning it upside down, there will be a little bit of liquid inside that you cannot really get out effectively without just shaking the heck out of it upside down for like 30 seconds. This might be just me, but I see a very small possibility for this to create a very big problem. If you drink this empty at a party (it only holds 3oz, so it's probably not putting you over the limit) and then were to drive, and got pulled over, Officer Bla smells booze on you... and you basically have an open container, because it will DEFINITELY smell like alcohol since you didnt empty it all the way, and there's still a little bit left. So yeah, throw 'er in the trunk for the drive home or something.