Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Mischievous Moon
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 4, 2017
I really dig this album.
on October 22, 2015
Love It!
on June 10, 2016
I hoped the sample song was an indication of the same mood of the album. For me it wasnt.
on August 13, 2016
She is brand new to me - great voice!
on June 12, 2012
This woman is incredible. She has that sixties lounge music down pat; even the packaging hearkens to an earlier time. Money well spent.
on September 25, 2016
Love it!
on July 26, 2013
Heard this album while shopping in a gallery so asked the person behind the counter "Who IS that?" Turned out the counter person is also the local radio station's jazz DJ. Great find.
on December 20, 2012
This CD is so refreshing in it's retro vibe brought to the present. Her voice is smooth and special, the songs and arrangements match the voice. Such a refreshing pleasure to just sit and chill while listening to this CD.
on May 2, 2013
This is a great CD. It reminds me of music from the late 50s or early 60s. Even the cover looks like the album covers my Dad used to have.
on July 11, 2012
I don't normally go for this genre (jazz), but this artist REALLY pulls it off. I put the song on repeat and gave it a few listens (which I do for all new music to give me time to really soak it in) and I by the 3rd loop I found myself singing along and totally entranced with the lyrics and (of course) her incredible distinctive voice. The production, instrumentation, and background vocals are all top notch as well and a true pleasure.

Do what I did and throw "Never quit loving you" in a loop or a (similarly paced) playlist and give it a few listens... I think you'll find yourself singing along in no time!