Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Misfit Sport Band
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 1, 2014
After a few months of use, the band had seemed to stretch out a bit and the Shine would fall out. Great way to lose a $100 product. I've lost mine a few times but have been lucky enough to find it. I'm on band #2 right now. I bought my Shine and band originally in July 2013.
on March 27, 2014
This is my second one and am lucky it only popped out in my home, so I could search and find it. I ended up buying the leather bracelet and replaced the leather with a 16mm NATO strap from Crown and Buckle. I prefer the way you mount the misfit on this setup and is great for the pool. As a watch enthusiast, change to a NATO strap was a no brainer. Hope that helps
55 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2014
First one I ordered didn't work, and the directions were very confusing. Second one I got worked but the misfit fell out of the wrist band and got lost while at work. What a bummer! I liked the way it synced to my iPhone, but the double tapping that was supposed to light up and track your progress was a bit touchy.. Over all it seems like a solid product if you're just wearing it on the treadmill but if you're hiking, or wearing it all day it has too much of a risk of falling out of the band and getting lost.
on May 29, 2014
Some of the new Shines (coral/navy) come with different bands - this is the original band that has a silver clasp. Works great, grips the shine, daily wear (in water) means it needs to be replaced every 4-6 months (stretches out and you can lose your Shine).
on September 10, 2014
As the one item that holds on to your $100 item, a thin rubber band with a single clasp and no safety clasp? Mine has popped off twice (fortunately I've found it both times). I know use the magnetic clip as I don't trust the band (but I'm not thrilled with using only the magnet, either). Misfit has a great tracker but needs to seriously rethink better ways to wear it, and to make them cheaper and more affordable to have options. $40 for a band? I can get a leather watchband for $10. Necklaces that run $70 and aren't even silver? My wife laughs at the thought of purchasing one for herself.
on February 15, 2015
Disclaimer: I didn't buy mine from Amazon, but I am a genuine user

I love the misfit concept and mine has worked great, the app is simple and NO charging of the unit is a big deal, but I had trouble fixing the device in the sports band and it never really sat in correctly, but never fell out - it's the best wearable I have used till date and the only one I could wear 24/7 allowing both fitness and sleep tracking, also the sports strap is thin enough that I could wear it next to my watch and therefore getting a more correct reading than using right hand - BUT the strap broke after two weeks, that needs some improvements. I figured out that using the "coin" without strap works quite well though, and now its in my pocket (or sock) every day.

UPDATE:
I have now been using my Misfit for several months - I skipped the strap thing (being a bit of a watch snob anyway) and just keep the "coin" in my pocket, when I exercise I sometimes put it in the sock depending on the type of work out. besides the physical functionality, no charging and water resistant, the app is great too - simple and syncing works well, I travel a lot and getting in and out of time zones is handled as well - even with a fun Time Traveler badge.

Wishlist for future product... none really I am a happy user, i'm sure next generation could be more advanced and have i.e. stairs climbed - but it should not be compromising battery life and convenience
on November 10, 2015
The band has fallen off three time in the week I've been wearing it. I'm just glad it was the band falling off and not the actual misfit falling out of the band because that would have been a lot harder to notice.
on April 6, 2015
I bought this wristband to replace the one for my misfit. It did not work. The misfit kept popping out. I realized it was for the misfit shine which has a ridge to hold the devise in place. I will have to return it. This was my mistake no problem of the dealer. It arrived quickly and and was as described.
on July 1, 2014
Well the band lasted 4 months before shine popped out and was lost :( The band is a simple silicon strap without much security in holding the shine in place. The bands elasticity wore out in a short amount of time and now the shine is lost. :( Shine is a great product unfortunately the band was sub par...
on September 24, 2015
I've purchased various other replacement bands after my dog chewed up my original band from multiple manufacturers in an effort to save a few dollars. All of them were unacceptable - didn't hold shine securely, rigid and uncomfortable, clasp didn't work, etc. This one is perfect - save yourself the money and frustration, get the real thing.