Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$6.99

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Clearly a professionally produced television show featuring actual trained actors. I like the earlier seasons, but this show had clearly run out of steam by this point. Nathan, despite being unlikable, was gone, and for me that's the last straw. I couldn't watch this, it's a different show with nothing to keep me there. Everything worthwhile has been done with the premise. I won't one star it because it's clearly a real show, and perhaps I would watch it if I had to, but there are other uses for my time.
on September 18, 2013
Having seen all 3 seasons, I will say that Season 3 is probably my least favorite. I say that for 2 reasons. Firstly, because the character Nathan is gone entirely and without any reason as to why. All you know is that Kelly says he went somewhere to make money. Period. He's just gone. The new character that replaces him is alright, but you still miss Nathan's snarky remarks throughout the entire series. Secondly, the ending to this season is fantastic, and as much as I love this show, I feel that they really closed it off for making a 4th season in terms of plot. If they left it at 3 seasons, it would be a beautiful ending.
As a Misfits fan, I will still encourage other fans to purchase the 3rd season regardless of the 2 downers. The show remains highly addictive with unthinkable plot twists that you will never see coming. Of course this season, everyone has completely different powers--and those powers seem to keep changing throughout the show. Still a great buy.
on December 19, 2014
I didn't mind the addition of new characters, however I felt like they were expies of some of the exiting characters. I don't mind characters that have similar attributes as old character, that's fine. My problem was that some of new cast that were introduced in this season seemed like one of the characters that just left: Name and powers are the only difference.

I did like how they closed the time-loop, even though I could think of several ways they might have avoided that ending. I was a little disappointed by how they ended Curtis and Kelly's run, but it was a decent segue into series four. It also freed the actors to do other projects.
on February 13, 2017
I don't miss Nathan at all; the new character, Rudy, is funnier and less of a jerk. There are more novelty episodes here (Nazis!) that are really entertaining but a little out of place. They've really upped the tragedy level in this season, too, so there's a good mix of plot lines. The season finale wraps up a lot of story lines very well, and could have served as a series finale.
on January 13, 2014
OMG, this show is amazing! I've just finished the 3rd season and it's still going great. It's sad that the actor who played Nathan quit the show, as he was my favorite character even though he was the worst kind of person to be around. This digital version is missing the episode that explains his absence called "Vegas, Baby!" You can find it online, though. Others have done better justice in explaining how good this is, so I just came to tell you about the missing episode.

Don't watch the series online, just buy it and support creativity. It's well worth it.
on May 16, 2017
Great show. What more is there to say.
on March 14, 2015
To be honest, I did not get through the whole season. So it is a bit unfair to give it 2 stars. Perhaps I will go back and give it another shot in the future, but as of now, can't get past the loss of Nathan. Watch the first 2 seasons and then check out BBCs Uncle.
on August 10, 2016
The last great season! I LOVED seasons 1-3. Seasons 4 & 5 characters are mostly different and tone has changed. I would still suggest watching them but season 3 was awesome
on February 10, 2017
This season lacks a little bit of the glory that former seasons reveled in...but then the cast is almost entirely new. Still a fun show!
on October 12, 2016
I loved this show enough to buy the dvd's. Thank goodness you had them.