BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 9, 2017
Purchased this CD to replace the one I lost a while ago. Nice packaging. No scratches. Now I can blast my Miss E cd!
on April 28, 2017
Perfect!
Missy, Missy, Missy! This album is hot. What else can you say. You choose to be alternative rather than being gangsta and it works out perfectly. You choose not only to rap, but to sing as well, and it comes out flawlessly. What I'm trying to say is that Missy takes risks as an artist and it makes her much more credible than her competition, as well as much more interesting and fun.

Great production and creativity pull this album off. There is no real need to go through each individual song, because Missy Elliott stays consistent the whole album. Missy does some especially classy R&B balladary on this album, maybe arguably better than her UNDER CONSTRUCTION album (very arguably). My personal favorite track is the brilliant "Take Away" which features a crooning Elliott and a brilliant-at-his-very-best Ginuwine. "Get Ur Freak On" is easily my second-favorite. But favorites or no favorites, I could listen to this album all the way through all day long non-stop. It is that consistent and that good. Easily one of her best. 5 stars.
on May 22, 2017
Good music
on April 30, 2015
This is a fantastic album by Missy Elliot I love it also the vendors packaging was excellent I will be buying more CDs from this vendor
on May 6, 2016
I love missy is great I way like her music
on March 19, 2015
BIG FAN OF MISSY HOT MUSIC THE BEATS AND THE VIBE I GET FROM IT NOT A FAN OF HER BUT JUST THE MUSIC
on January 21, 2016
Whats not to love
on October 9, 2014
Fun music
on September 8, 2012
This is one of Missy Elliott's best album's. Great beats combined with hot lyrics. Very good. It has rap and r and b.