Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 12, 2015
I like the design of the jeans a lot, but the material was a bit rough. I expected them to feel like my other miss me jeans because I have three pairs and they all feel amazing and soft. Even after repeated washing they are rough on my skin. They are really cute though and I get tons of compliments when I wear them. The fit is exactly like the other miss me jeans I have.
on April 29, 2014
legs too long, legs baggy, waist tight. iam trying to return and the site wont let me print a return label. no one to contact. cute jeans just sewn funny. i ordered a different pair.maybe its because they were relaxed fit in legs and i dont have big legs. i guess i dont want skin tight but not loose. cute jeans though. i wish they had fit really!
on April 21, 2014
Very nice material and color. They are not as low cut as the other Miss Me's I own, for me that is a good thing!
on April 21, 2014
The fit was good but the length was about 6 inches to long... They were not a long when orderd. I had to pay an additional $15 to have them taylored to be the right length for me. This was the returned pair and ordered a 28 because the 27 was just to tight but the length was OK on the returned ones. I paid for return back to Amizon and wasn't going to take another chance on returning the 28 that were to long because I do love them. I probably won't take a chance on ordering those on line again from Amizon with costing me the additional money to have them taylored to my size.
on November 1, 2014
thanks!
on March 1, 2014
seem to be pretty skinny fit. I need a more relaxed fit not tight. the design is the prettiest I have seen

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.