Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 6, 2014
Arrived quickly, fit fine however they seem to have numerous random loose threads, the tag is sewn in crooked, rhinestone placement not exactly the same on the back pockets and they are a bit lighter weight than my other Miss Me jeans purchased at Macys. Am not 100% positive they are authentic or maybe this pair is just a fluke.
on May 28, 2014
They are so comfortable and cute. This brand never disappoints me; I have a pair that I've had for three years that still look brand new and have only gotten more comfortable. The price is high but for the quality it's worth it. When I got these in the mail today I was a little skeptical because they looked a little small but once I put them on they fit absolutely perfect. The only thing is that these are listed as skinny jeans when they're a straight leg.
on June 3, 2014
I ordered a pair of boot cut and they fit good at a 33. I ordered these at a 33 they are too big. They are more straight leg . Not skinny. I like the design and they are great! I just need to exchange them for a smaller size. They are nice quality.
on May 5, 2016
Love these jeans! Very comfortable to wear!
on May 30, 2014
Beautiful jeans. I love Miss Me's. Unfortunately this pair fit very large. I am a true to size 28, but every once in a while I get a pair that just fits bigger and I need the size down. This was one of those pairs. Wonderful quality and the pockets were adorable but I had to send them back. I am very tall so the 34 inch length was perfect as well.
on July 25, 2014
Cute jeans and great fitting, plus flattering. Perfect with flats or heals.
on May 22, 2014
I have 11 pair of Miss Me jeans, all size 26X32, most bought from Miss Me, a couple I ordered on Amazon. I was on some medication that I had gained 20 lbs, then 26X32 fit, now I am off the medication and dropped to my normal size 96.6-100.0. I plan on taking all the others in and have altered to a 24 as that's my normal size, I have 3 pair still with tags and I am sure I will order again from this seller, fast shipping and they were new.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on August 5, 2014
Love the straight leg
on August 17, 2014
Fit was too small. Jeans are very cute; loved them getting bigger size.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.