|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Item model number||Hemp Oil - 500ml|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Miss Mustard Seed's Hemp Oil 500 ML
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Revives dried out, antique wood furniture to bring out the beautiful warmth of the wood.
- Can be used over raw wood, stained wood, milk paint, flat-finish paints (acrylic, latex, etc), stone, and metal.
- 100% natural, no VOC, food safe.
- Does not leave a surface film that will chip or scratch.
- Penetrates porous finishes to protect from the inside out.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
How to use this product: Surface must be clean and dry. Apply small amount of oil to surface using a clean cloth or natural-bristle brush. Rub gently until it is absorbed into raw wood or Milk Paint finish. For additional sheen and protection, add 2-4 coats. With no solvents, drying time is extended, so allow 2 hours between coats and wipe away excess after 12 hours. Finished piece may take several days to cure. To maintain, apply a light coat every other year as needed. To remove scratches, lightly sand blemish, then reapply oil. Covers approximately 25-40 sq. feet. Soap and water cleanup.
Top customer reviews
I would definitely recommend a very light sanding and wipe down of the surface before applying for an extra smooth feel. Also, a little goes a long way. The first coat applied to a 75 inch long dresser only used maybe a 5th of the bottle.