Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Miss Sixty studded trench is a very feminine look perfect for spring it goes perfectly with a dress or can dress up a casual look
- Package Dimensions: 18 x 9.5 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0036ZAAHO
- Item model number: MS72921Y-Black-X-Small
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 19, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I decided to keep it, and wore it out for the first time today. I love it! I got the khaki because I have a more classic black and wanted a summer trench. There are a few things keeping it from trench coat perfection: yes, the pleats wrinkle and bunch a little oddly when you sit because they're stitched at the bottom; yes, the belt is thin, though I don't mind the buckle colour; the real issue with the belt is that the buckle overbalances it, and so it keeps pulling out of the belt loops (I don't buckle the belt, I just tie the ends, it looks better and is easier). I might try pinning it so I don't have to worry I'll lose the belt on the fly. It's also tricky to tie the belt in the back, because the double-breasting and pleating make the sides wing out somewhat when I do, but that's manageable. The tab when you unroll the sleeves is visible out the bottom very slightly. And finally, there were several loose threads/ends to trim, so the construction isn't finished perfectly, but I like the fabric and the lining (though this isn't the kind of coat you can crumple in your suitcase and expect to come out looking fine).
Despite the above, this coat keeps growing on me. The adjustable sleeves are adorable and practical, because I want to wear this coat even when it's too warm! The skirt is full (looks great with heels and tights and a babydoll dress), I like the slight puff on the sleeves, the higher pleated collar is really cute, and the V-shaped storm flap on the back is so much more interesting than most.
I'm 5'4" 90 lbs and the XS fits like a dream with sweater-room to spare. If you're looking for a classic with a fun twist, this is it. I'm so glad I kept it!
I am seriously thinking of getting the Ivory but I want Khaki the most!! Too bad there is no XS available.. and now the price is even cheaper than when I got mine! You should get yours too! :) Such a great bargain for this brand. Texture is a bit shiny/silky but it's perfect for day and night wear. Also, the roll up sleeves give it a great chic factor when wearing with jeans!!!
1. The belt is soo cheap. On the khaki it looks tinted already, like some kind of cheap silver.
2. The material on the coat is not exactly what I wanted. It is so stiff and the pleated bottom does not exactly move. Sometimes when you sit and get back up it's puffed out and it wont un-puff itself.
3. There is a small Miss Sixty pin on the upper right breast of the coat and you can't remove it.
I feel like you can find a better coat as adorable as it may look in this picture.
Most recent customer reviews
1. It has obnoxious pleats be at the back which are very difficult to maintain
2. It has a miss sixty badge near the collar that looks hideous.Read more