Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 3, 2014
This camera strap is all sorts of fabulous. I'm thrilled with all things Canon, so I never thought twice about being a walking commercial for them. However, I wanted something to customize my camera. This fit the bill, and this Seller offered the best price online.
on September 20, 2014
Not happy! This item is not as pictured! It doesn't have the little camera emblem on the "leather" as pictures. It's cheasy vhynal. I purchased this one instead of the $3 one because it claimed to be authentic. Certainly not!
on April 17, 2015
The style is cute but the color of the strap looks like a Navy Blue with white dots. Disappointed. After using a few times I just changed it because the color was driving me crazy. I should've returned it.
on October 19, 2015
Works great and is very cute! Fit my camera and was easy to place. Shipped quickly and arrived on time. Would definitely buy again.
on June 7, 2014
This product looks and works perfect. Just the added flair of personal I wanted to my new camera. Not too much on the price either.
on May 4, 2015
love love love this strap! very well made, durable and most of all, comfortable. your camera will be in good hands.
on June 14, 2015
I really like the strap, but it doesn't have that little camera on the pleather like the picture.
on March 14, 2015
Very classy strap at a very reasonable price.
on June 27, 2014
Price was incredibly reasonable, not as soft as i thought itd be but it works great and still looks good and helps my camera stand out from others, in the end very worth it for the price :]
on June 30, 2015
Use it everyday for my Business.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.