Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on August 7, 2015
For those who are working with children or parents. This is a must to help guide both parties on a path to healthy grieving. The simplicity of the book makes it easy to hold discussions with both children and parents and allows children to relate or not relate easily. The artistry of the moments are well suited for both readers. This is a must for any therapist, counselor.
on May 6, 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter after we lost her Grandpa. I think it will be very helpful to her. It has a good message to help ease children through the death of a loved one.
on September 1, 2016
This book helped me explain to my 6 year old daughter about death. Her grandmother was dying of cancer and I found books being the best way to explain death, heaven and missing somebody who passed to her.
on July 21, 2017
Great book for a child who has lost someone close to them at a younger age. We bought this for my 4 year old and it has really helped him through it.
on June 12, 2017
Good book, and in good condition as was stated in the description. Used for children's grief library.
on July 13, 2014
I purchased this book for a friend who lost her husband. They had a little girl and she told me this book was the only thing her daughter was able to understand about her daddy being gone. Highly recommend it.
on January 8, 2016
I bought this for my little brothers after our dad passed away. I expected it to be helpful to them but was so impressed with the simplicity of the book and its explanations that I think it truly helped me cope with my grief just as much as it did for my (very much younger at 6 and 8 years old) brothers. I'm actually ordering another copy to keep for myself and share with my 10 year old son since he was also having a tough time grieving his grandfather's passing.
on February 5, 2017
I use this book to help my clients process grief. So far I've had only positive reactions.
on August 18, 2017