Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 5, 2013
This BB cream outshines others in a couple of categories. It comes in several shades (unlike other BB's which usually come in one grayish looking hue) and it covers pretty well. I use shade No.27 on both myself and on my mom and it looks great on both of us (for reference I'm a MAC NC37 and she's NC42). I've used many different brands of BB creams and this one has by far the best coverage. It's close to what you might get from a medium coverage foundation and it's buildable. You can add another layer while still maintaining that fresh light, no makeup feel that BB creams are so famous for.

I can use it straight out of the tube (it's a good color match), but I tend to mix it with another brand of BB cream. The reason I have to mix/dilute it, is because it contains mineral oil. Mineral oil breaks me out like nobody's business and makes my already oily skin even slicker. It's a problematic ingredient for a lot of people, so I'm not sure why they even put it in there. I would have given it 5 stars otherwise. A tiny dab the Missha Perfect Cover gives my other BB a boost of color, provides better coverage, increases the SPF a little, and gives my skin a nice dewy glow that lasts all day. It also solves the breakout problem, for me at least.
on July 18, 2013
This color is too dark by itself, but when I mix a dab of it with a pump of my Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream in No. 23 Natural Beige, it becomes just the right color for my olive toned summer tan. I originally bought this for the yellow undertones (I am light olive Korean/Caucasian), but my face and neck are much paler than the rest of my body, so I cannot pull it off. I already own the Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream No. 23 Natural Beige and the matte finish, high SPF and great medium to full coverage is why I decided to try this out. It would be nice if they had an in between shade for the Natural Beige and Honey Beige, but since they don't, mixing the two turned out to be a great compromise and gave me the perfect adjustable summer shade!
on December 31, 2016
This is the BEST bb cream ever! I love it and it is the only one I own that actually perfectly suits my skin color. I would totally recommend this one, and it's not super cakey looking, which is even better. This is good for a natural look. The only downside is that it is a lot smaller than I expected.
on June 25, 2013
I have purchased two BB Creams before-- the SKIN79 one in the pink canister and another shade of this MISSHA brand (23)-- but both ended up being too light.

But this, finally, is exactly the right shade. If you're familiar with Shiseido's line of Pore Perfecting foundations, this BB cream is an exact match with the O40. I'm sorry, but never having used MAC cosmetics, I don't know the NC equivalent.

If you're considering MISSHA because SKIN79 is too light, this shade (27) is probably what you're looking for. In my opinion, shade 23 is scarcely darker than the standard SKIN79 shade.

Oh and, of course, I also have the customary praise for BB creams in general. I dislike the cakey look and cloying feel of "real foundation", so BB cream (especially this one) has become my to-go beauty product. My skin is rather unbecomingly mottled with acne scars, and every BB cream I've used so far (including this one) has done a good job of covering them. It's definitely not has high-coverage as conventional foundation, but it does make the vast majority of my scars invisible to the naked eye. It goes on lightly and leaves a wonderful dewy sheen, perfect for the natural, no-makeup look that I like. Blotting once or twice a day is more than enough to control residual oiliness. And, to cap it all off, it doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out. Hallelujah.
on July 8, 2016
I've used this product for over a year and I think it is the best. Price has gone up considerably since I first purchased it.
on August 26, 2013
When I first received the product, I thought it was not going to last more than 2 weeks. It says you don't need to wear a moisturizer but my skin being on the drier side (mature skin), I needed the extra moisture and it was easier to apply. Feels a little tacky with no powder other than that, I really like how natural it looks with meduim coverage.
on February 18, 2017
This product provides reasonable coverage and the shade was as expected.
on April 11, 2014
Very very disappointed when this came to me today!!! Really too bad. The color is way too orangy and the size is very very small. I guess I overlooked that it was only 20ml!! Really bummed about this purchase, very much!!!
on June 28, 2016
GOOD!
on July 5, 2014
Perfect for people who use mac NC 42 with warm undertone.