|Print List Price:||$17.99|
Save $7.00 (39%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Missing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Everyone leaves Reeve’s End, and Winter Crane can’t wait until she’s one of those statistics. Once she finishes school she’ll be able to escape, like her friend Edie and her sister Cady did. She already knows what she wants to do with her life - go to college, go to med school. Until then, she just needs to bide her time and avoid her father as much as possible.
But when she discovers a boy who is beaten and unconscious, she can’t bring herself leave him and hope that the sheriff’s office will do their job. If the pack of wild dogs roaming free in the woods don’t get him, his attacker might come back to finish what he started.
She knows helping him could be a risk. But she is a capable hunter. She knows these woods. And if he isn’t actually a victim, between her hunting knife, switchblade, and bow and arrows, she should be able to fend him off.
She just never imagined that her one act of kindness would get her caught up in solving a mystery that goes beyond what happened to the injured boy, one that makes her a target, and one that jeopardizes her chance at ever leaving Reeve’s End.
Kelley Armstrong penned a story that is exciting and terrifying and unexpected. She created a strong, clever, daring, and persistent heroine in Winter and she partnered her with Jude, a boy who is calculating, dangerous, and secretive. The mystery is complex. The story tension-filled. And the outcome unpredictable. All of which make for a gripping and electrifying read.
Those who prefer their thrillers spine-tingling, their puzzles not instantly solvable, their criminals cunning, manipulative, and malevolent, their crime solvers fierce, determined, and relentless, and their crimes on the darker side, will absolutely love Kelley Armstrong’s MISSING.
However, I'm on page 212 & "Missing" has been agonizingly boring and the main character is very unrealistic in her abilities as a 17 year old. I'm definitely surprised by all the 4 & 5 stars for this book, because to me it rates as a 1.
I read many books in my youth & would've felt the same way then as I do now....bored. It's as if her editor was pushing another book out of her.
I'm so unengaged I've decided there are better ways to spend my time and have moved on to another book.
Most recent customer reviews
I really liked Winter. She's tough and smart and hard working.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Family > Siblings
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Romantic
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Thrillers & Suspense
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Family > Siblings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Detectives
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Thrillers & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Contemporary