Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Missing Official Soundtrack from Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition]

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 12:55:13 PM PST
Paco says:
Just got the Hardened edition and the Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor was missing. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anyway to download the digital soundtrack?Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition]

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 4:48:38 PM PST
Mr. Raptor says:
Read the inside the pamphet that has the download codes. You have to go to a web site, register with that site, and then enter a code that is located on one of the coins. I'm sure they could have made it more complicated, but I'm not sure how. Maybe require a blood sample and take an advanced calculus test. Good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2012 5:31:37 PM PST
Paco says:
I entered all the codes on the back, but missed the website and coin code reference. Thanks. The picture of the package gave the impression that the CD was included causing my confusion, thanks again!

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 8:06:25 PM PST
Justin says:
https://profile.callofduty.com/blackops2ce

Go to redeem your code, must have an elite account tied to your gamertag for the extra player cards and weapon camo.

Once you redeem the code on the coin there the soundtrack will immediately download automatically. I would know since I've already got the soundtrack and added it to iTunes.

Shame it's digital only though I was hoping for a physical soundtrack. :/

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 10:10:09 AM PST
so was I!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about