|Price:||$36.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Buckle closure
- Genuine Leather - 1.25" wide, smooth black leather with no needless holes to crack or wear out
- Materials: 35mm Buckle & 1.25" genuine leather with synthetic coating
- Removable Buckle - Handy for going through airport security, swapping buckles, and allows you to cut leather down to a smaller size if necessary
- Buy a Belt, Feed a Family - A DOLLAR from every belt goes to fight global hunger - Thanks for being a part of The Mission!
- Warning: May Cause Delusions of Grandeur - You will still need to keep your day job and pay your taxes, even though you won't feel like it
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Mission Belt is an evolution in belt design, style and function. The belt is sleek and clean, and provides a perfect fit for everyone. With no holes to stretch or wear over time, your genuine leather belt always looks great. Not only is it the best belt ever manufactured, it's comfortably priced as well. The tip of the belt inserts into the ratchet belt buckle, where a locking mechanism holds the belt in place from the back. To remove the belt, just press the small metal lever on the bottom of the buckle, and the belt slides out of the buckle. You're no longer restricted to 1 inch size adjustments, but can get a perfect custom-fit every time. Not only will you look good, you'll feel good too, because a DOLLAR from every Mission Belt sold goes to help hungry families worldwide become self-sufficient. It's a hand up and not a handout. There is more than enough food for everyone, and you can check out many of our worthy Mission Belt funds recipients through our Kiva profile. This is the belt that you saw on the hit series Shark Tank & Beyond the Tank with a partnership with fashion mogul Daymond John. Thanks for being a part of The Mission!
- Product Dimensions: 60 x 1.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EDIQ8TM
- Item model number: SSB-BLK-1.25-S
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- Very Similar ratchet mechanism, which is the main reason I liked ratchet belts. So easy, so flexible!
- Great quality leather for a reasonable price
Here is the rough comparison of belts from the three brands:
Mission Belt (the earliest vendor selling ratchet belt):
- Its buckles are rather simple and plain. Not many other textures and designs. I liked its black on black basic version.
- Leather quality appears to be great. My first ratchet belt was a Mission bought from its website. It's still working fine.
- Mission offers different belt colors, but its leather texture is rather plain and traditional. Not much of choice even with the newer edition I purchased
- Width of the buckle and belts are slightly smaller. Most traditional men's buckles and belts are of same width as SlideBelt/Mooniva. I need a slimmer one for a few pants that I own. For others, I use SlideBelt/Mooniva.
- Mooniva is one of the best vendors that I bought from in terms of buckles. Its website also sells separate buckles that you can hookup with the belts you bought. Their choices of buckles are really amazing.
- Leather quality appears to be great. It also have premium leather option, which will cost more. So far, my Mooniva belts still look great.
- Different Mooniva belts has different leather texture. I picked the traditional ones. It has many other options.
- Mooniva's belt and buckles appears to be the same width as SlideBelt, but slightly wider than Mission.
- SlideBelt buckles are a little bit different from Mission and Mooniva. The switch is not using the small tab, but an flipper.
- Leather quality appears to be ok. Surface texture is a bit rough. Just bought it not long ago. Will see how long it will last.
- SlideBelt offers not only different belt colors, but it also has some texture variations that you can pick.
- Belt and buckle width is about the same as Mooniva, but slightly larger than Mission.
I've uploaded a picture showing the ones that I own, one from each vendor. The one on the top is Mooniva, middle belt is Mission, bottom one is SlideBelt.
I'm heading to a wedding in a couple days and received this through Prime one-day shipping.
Packaging is GREAT and SIMPLE, I even got a handwritten "thank-you" note from one of the employees in the box.
Oh yeah, the belt. The buckle mechanism is mind blowing after living through belt buckles that ended up fraying and going to the trash. The Mission Belt uses these ribbed indents that are sewn inside the belt and the buckle itself holds the mechanism that locks everything in place. Loosen at the ease of a small lever that lifts the lock and allows for super smooth take-off and landing ;)
Also, the sound the buckle makes when you tighten is SOOO satisfying.
Customer service is great, even when you go off the trail and onto the company's website. I was able to trim the belt because it had a little extra hanging off at a comfortable fit. They have helpful tutorial videos.
I'm gonna be buying this for my dad and maybe even my dog...
I ordered a black and a brown each in 35mm and am happy with both of them, though I would order a 40mm next time. Unlike the holes of a traditional belt where one setting feels too loose and gravity plus my daily pocket load threatens to send my pants around my ankles while the next size up requires the highwater look and uncomfortable riding of the belt on my hips, this system lets me get the perfect size!
I have not had a belt before that felt so comfortable. Next time I will get the wider belt, but I am sure happy with this one now.