Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Mission Darkness Non-Window Faraday Bag for Phones // Device Shielding for Law Enforcement, Military, Executive Privacy, Travel & Data Security, Anti-Hacking & Anti-Tracking Assurance
|Compatible Phone Models||Universal fit|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.75 x 9.5 x 0.2 inches|
|Item Weight||6 Ounces|
About this item
- 🔷🏆💯 LAB TESTED & CERTIFIED💯 🏆🔷 Built with two layers of TitanRF Faraday Fabric for maximum shielding. Tested by Keystone Compliance Laboratory / IEEE 299-2006 tested on Oct 7, 2020 / MIL STD 188-125 Tested on Mar 27, 2019 *** Top rated shielding effectiveness confirmed with full test report. Ask us for the report!***
- ✅ MILITARY-GRADE FARADAY BAG - Designed for military and law enforcement forensics investigators; also used for government and executive travel, personal data security, signal isolation, EMP/CME protection, and EMF reduction.
- ✅ RF SIGNAL BLOCKING - 100% shielding of WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. EMI, RFI, EMF radiation shielding.
- ✅ UNIVERSAL FIT FOR ALL CELL PHONES - Exterior (when open): 9.75"L x 9.5"W (25cm x 24cm). Interior (device must fit inside these dimensions): 5.5"L x 9"W (14cm x 22.86cm). Secure double roll and Velcro closure.
- ✅ BAG FEATURES - Unique serial number for asset tracking, transparent pockets on back to place company information/evidence card, built with water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material. Made in the USA!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Mission Darkness offers a comprehensive selection of radio frequency shielding solutions for law enforcement and military forensic investigators, executive travel protection, EMF reduction, EMP protection, anti-hacking & tracking.
What makes our product unique?Mission Darkness faraday bags include multiple layers of lab certified high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction to block WiFi, Bluetooth, cell, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz.
Why we love what we do?Our mission is to offer high-quality device shielding solutions for preserving safety, security, and privacy.
Faraday Bag for Cell Phones & Electronic Devices // Signal Blocking // Anti-tracking // EMP Shield // Data Privacy
The Mission Darkness Non-Window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, personal security, and EMP protection.
The bag is constructed of durable water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz spectrum.
*Typically used to shield cell phones, passports, GPS units, transponders, two-way radios, keyfobs, and small electronics.
NEARLY ALL PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA!
Over 90% of our products are made in the USA, including the Non-window Faraday Bag for Phones. A few of our designs are made abroad, but we are continuously working to reduce costs to manufacture all products in the USA. We are a proud supporter of American manufacturing and will continue to sacrifice profit to bolster local jobs.
TEST YOUR FARADAY BAG WITH THE FREE MISSION DARKNESS APP
The Mission Darkness app is designed to test the signal blocking strength of any faraday bag or RF enclosure. It allows the user to perform a test using WiFi, cell, and Bluetooth signals to determine whether the faraday enclosure completely or only partially blocks signal transmission. Just look for "Faraday Test” for iOS or "MD Faraday Bag Tester” for Android and test the signal shielding strength yourself!
TESTED & CERTIFIED TO MIL-STD-188-125 SPECIFICATIONS
- Preserves the working integrity of electronic devices in the event of a high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) or related occurrence
MILITARY-GRADE FARADAY BAG
Primarily used for digital forensics, law enforcement and military clandestine operations, secure facilities device management and compliance, government and executive travel protection, federal search and seizure warrants, counter-surveillance, data protection, EMF radiation reduction, and EMP/CME protection.
Uniquely made to meet the needs of law enforcement. Includes a transparent agency/department branding pocket and card holder on backside, a unique serial number for asset tracking, and secure double roll and Velcro closure.
Faraday compartment is made with two layers of lab certified high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The flexible and durable outer material is a water-resistant ballistic nylon. Designed to keep your devices protected and offline.
100% shielding of WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation. EMI, RFI, EMF radiation shielding.
SLIM DESIGN + UNIVERSAL FIT
Compact and slim design fits any cell phone. Can be carried independently or stored in a glove compartment, briefcase, purse, or larger pack. Outer dimensions unrolled: 9.75" x 9.5" x 0.1." Inner usage dimensions: 5.5" x 9.5."
DATA & TRAVEL SECURITY
Travel safe with the Phone Shield Faraday Bag. Protect your cell phone from unauthorized hacking, tracking, remote accessing of the camera and microphone, and data copying or corruption. Preserve your privacy wherever you go!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's been about 6 weeks of using this bag. It mostly works BUT today I tested it 3 times in a heavy populated area while driving and it failed 3 times. When I got to a less populated area it passed. Shouldn't this either work or not work. Maybe I'm mistaken but I would think it should work when stationary or while driving. Bumping it down a star.
Over a 3 month period learned by experience that when I inadvertently left my cell phone (airplane mode connected to wifi) in the sealed Mission Darkness bag (as instructed) that my carrier signal delivered a text message (via wifi) to the cell inside the bag at close range to wifi router . This would happen within 15 ft of the wifi signal and when I ran the test could feel/hear my phone vibrate with each test SMS receive. I tested with a second unused bag which blocked the signals successful.
The merchant was very helpful and processed my refunds and indicated that this product is know to have leaks after normal to heavy usage. The manufacturer hasn't replied to my inquires.
I believe a workaround could be to purchase 2 bags and put one inside each other which may block signals as described. While there might be a way to mitigate this defect, I'm giving 2 stars because the hidden defect is not disclosed and customers may be using a product with a false sense of security. Not sure how this defect could exist within a military or police compliance or how the defect bypassed other reviews.
Portability: design could be improved by offering loops or straps to help secure during transport.
By Red Hawk on February 24, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
It also means you get a lot less intrusive calls, and with the phone tucked away in the bag im not wasting my life hooked looking at a screen.
Tried some of the Chinese made one's in the past. This one really works.