- Series: The Shopfloor Series
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Productivity Press; 1 edition (January 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563271273
- ISBN-13: 978-1563271274
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #442,726 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mistake-Proofing for Operators: The ZQC System (The Shopfloor Series) (Volume 1) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"This book, with its unique approach to learning, allows individual employees to understand and apply the critical discipline of mistake-proofing to accomplish the goal of zero defects."
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the books of the productivity press series were a great help to me. The following books of this series provided a good start about:
- SMED: how to reduce change-over time and to make small lot sizes happen
- TPM: how to improve machine availability and breakdown variability
- ZQC: overcoming the problem of other quality methods, that only measure what was done but w/o pre-active prevention for rework/ scrap (Six-Sigma, SPC etc. are more complicated and not pre-active..)
The series includes as well 5s and Pull Production etc. Especially the 3 titles mentionned above are a good introduction to related fiels. As your experiences grows, you might read more specific books about the subject later on. The data collection, e.g. for machine availability and variation etc., is not the objective of this book, but the method itself, how to to do it.
For beginners, 5 stars is fair enough.