Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 14, 2018
I like anything written by Lisa Scottolini
on June 11, 2014
"The Vendetta Defense" is a tale of two men over the years from Fascist Italy, to the United States and how their lives have played out. It is sometimes tough to read the details of this vendetta, but nonetheless gives you a bit of a feel for a vendetta and the horror that goes with the vendetta. The characters a vivid and take things right to the point. A very good read, sorry to see it end.
on November 21, 2013
A very interesting story but so many parts were very boring. Not up to the usual Rosato & Associates. I hope I never have to read about pigeons again - a little overboard - Reading the same story of the defendant over and over again was just too much.
2 people found this helpful
on August 22, 2017
First Lisa Scottoline book for me. Page turner all the way with unanticipated ending. Have added multiple of her books to my wish list. Good character development along with story line.
on April 23, 2018
I read a book by Lisa several years ago and started collecting her books. I had not had a chance to start reading them until I formed a new book club. I loved this book and am going to go back and start the Rosseto series from the biginning.
on February 11, 2014
I've read many books by this author but this one was disappointing. The main character as an attorney but unrealistic in her actions. The side story was silly and the romance seemed to move this more from a mystery to a romance. There really wasn't even a mystery in the plot and having read her other work I expected more.
on February 8, 2015
I started off reading this series with book 7 but liked it so much that I ended up buying the entire series. I really the stories and how Scottoline builds the characters over each book. Of course you don't have to read them in order and that is great too.
on January 19, 2017
EXcellent characters and theme Very unusual type of a murder trail. You really could identify and be empathetic with the defendant.
on October 25, 2017
What to say? I'm hooked on the series.
on January 18, 2018