Mister Pompadour Natural Beeswax Paste | Matte Hair Product for Men & Women | HIgh Hold & No Shine | Water Based - Easy To Wash | 2oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Key Ingredients: Beeswax - Purified wax from the honeycomb of the bee that gives soft hold and flexibility. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Hair conditioning, strengthening, and repairing. Lanolin Wax - Conditioning wax with flexible hold. Additional Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lanolin Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Tribehenin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Propylene Glycol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. See more|
|Liquid Volume||2 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- BEST SELLER: A best selling product in high-demand all around the world, the Natural Beeswax Paste has incredibly high hold that will keep your hair looking perfect all day long and has a natural matte finish that compliments the holding power
- VERSATILE PRODUCT: Ideal for all hair lengths, types, and stylesÉfrom short to long, thin to thick, messy to combed
- CHECK OUT THE BUZZ: See what the world is talking about with our Natural Beeswax Paste
- ALL NATURAL: Made from all-natural ingredients and completely free of alcohol, parabens and sodium chloride so you won't have to worry about your hair being damaged by undesirable ingredients
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A versatile styling paste hair product with a flexible high hold to provide structure to your hair without leaving it feeling stiff and rigid. The natural matte finish results in naturally looking hair with a slight touch of shine. Ideal all hair lengths, type and styles.
HIGH HOLD | NATURAL MATTE FINISH
HOW IT WORKS
This water soluble formula contains a combination of beeswax and proteins that will make your hair feel as good as it looks. Warming up the product makes it smooth and easy to distribute. Once it's in the hair it'll start to cool and provide the flexible high hold your hairstyle needs.
HOW TO USE
Scoop a nickel-sized amount and spread through your palms or fingertips. Apply evenly starting at the crown and working towards the front. Use a blow dryer, either before or after applying product, to give extra volume and stability. Apply more if needed. Use with Mister Pompadour Peppermint Shampoo and Peppermint Conditioner daily for best results.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.3 x 1.9 x 1.4 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Item model number : NBP2
- UPC : 851331006038
- Manufacturer : Mister Pompadour
- ASIN : B00WKR4HRI
Best Sellers Rank:
#98,259 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #4,214 in Hair Styling Products
- Customer Reviews:
Key Ingredients: Beeswax - Purified wax from the honeycomb of the bee that gives soft hold and flexibility. Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Hair conditioning, strengthening, and repairing. Lanolin Wax - Conditioning wax with flexible hold. Additional Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Lanolin Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Tribehenin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Propylene Glycol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. a little goes a long way. i have hair maybe 7 inches long on top, from front to back (shorter as it goes back) (hair type: straight, thick) and I'm maybe only using a quarters sized dab for the hold that i need to get me through the day.
2. great hold (i'd rate it 7.5 out of 10). i don't use this as a pre-styler (for that, I use volumizing mousse) but rather i use it as a finishing product, into completely dry hair (achieved with a blowdryer).
3. you hairstyle can be adjusted throughout the day - the hold remains strong, and it's easy to run your fingers through your hair without tugging or feeling weighed down. (for the most part)
---as a side note to this, i work as a vet tech, and i do a lot of bending, leaning, positioning myself in ways that means my hair might fall out of place - the hold of this product isn't on the level of hairspray or gel, but the tradeoff is that your hair remains feeling light and natural and workable, and can be put back into place with effective hold. gel and hairspray gives you crunchy/crispy feeling hair and that's not what i'm after.
4. the smell. my god, this stuff smells so good. this product smells to me like vanilla icecream or yogurt. vanilla for sure, but to me it has to be some kind of creamy, dairy infused vanilla scent. anyways it's amazing, and i think a lot of people would enjoy the smell of it.
1. applying it into blow-dried hair is easy enough, but you will experience some tugging and drag as you work it in. this is only a con if this is how you apply it. i didn't care for it as a pre-styler (I found it didn't give my hair as much volume as i wanted) and as a water soluble product, i feel that applying it into damp hair gives you a weaker hold than what is intended.
2. i wish the jar was a little bit bigger for 20 dollars. i'm not sure how long this will last me, but at the rate i'm going through it (using a little bit of it every day), i'd say it'll last a month, maybe? i'll try to remember to update this review when i run out of it.
3. it takes some time for the wax to 'set'. after applying it, your hair will feel a bit clumpy or weighed down, but as you brush or finger-comb it into place, your hair will feel lighter and less 'full of product'. at this point you can then run your fingers through it and re-position or style it as you want.
4. you may experience some tugging or resistance when re-styling well after the product has 'set' and your day has gone on. i'm not sure if this is because my personal regiment needs adjusting or i need to add different products/change quantities, but i've felt some substantial resistance on a few occasions. however this is far from a deal breaker for me because it's only in certain areas where i might feel a snag - for the most part, it's easy to run my fingers through.
5. this isn't a product specific con, but in general - it's going to take some experimentation to find out what works for you and how to most effectively use the product to get what results you want. this is often dictated by other parts of your hair care regiment (what shampoos/conditioners you use, how often you shampoo/condition, what other products do you use as pre-stylers (mousse, oil, texture paste/powder, etc).
overall i recommend this product. it might not work so good for people with curly hair. it gives me the hold i need and i'm able to keep my hairstyle up throughout the day with a nice, subtle shine and great smell that won't quit until after i've clocked out.
Typically what I do is towel dry my head out of the shower so my hair is just slightly damp. Then I put some coconut leave in conditioner in my hair for about 20 mins until it dries. Then take a dry towel and rub all over my head so it fluffs up.
Then take the size of a pea of Mister Pompadour and rub in my palms. Rub all over my hair and voila! I get dry fluffy hair that is pliable and stays put all day long. This product is the best!
Top reviews from other countries
Make sure to rub it in your hands until it's creamy in texture and thoroughly apply to your hair.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.