Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer" and save 39% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Misto Brushed Aluminum Olive Oil Sprayer
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Misto is the #1 Selling Oil Mister Brand in the U.S (Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service. 52 weeks ending April 2016)
- Reusable oil spray and mister bottle gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form
- Fill MISTO with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for salads, breads, or cooking
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist.
- Environmentally friendly: The non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free. Threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Gourment Olive Oil Sprayer
MISTO has been used for years by home cooks who like to control the amount of oil they use. You can fill your MISTO with your favorite oils. Perfect for low-fat-high-flavor cooking, grilling, sauteing, roasting and basting.
Environmentally and Economically Friendly
MISTO features a non-aerosol sprayer that doesn't use chemical propellants. It's also refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free.
Use MISTO to prep your favorite saute pan, simply dress a fresh salad, or lightly spritz a roast before going into the oven. MISTO also features a unique filter, so you can add your favorite spices and dried herbs directly in the oil creating robust flavors.
- Never fill the container more than halfway with oil
- Pump the cap 10 to 15 times until resistance is felt
- If the spray strength weakens, re-pumping the cap is necessary
- For best results, hold the bottle vertically while spraying
- Loosen the screw collar when finished using Misto
- Coconut oil should never be used
Directions for Use
Fill bottle halfway with oil, about 1/2 cup. The remaining space is needed for air pressure that builds when the cap is pumped. This allows MISTO to deliver a fine spray without chemical propellants.
Replace and tighten screw collar. Put the cap back on. After each use of MISTO, loosen the screw collar to release any remaining air pressure in the container. This helps ensure an even, steady flow of oil is delivered to the nozzle the next time MISTO is used.
Pump the cap 10 to 15 times, or until resistance is felt. This indicates sufficient air pressure exists to deliver a perfect spray. The less oil there is in the container, the more pumps will be needed to achieve resistance.
Remove cap and press nozzle to spray. To deliver the most effective oil mist, hold the bottle vertically while spraying. Never tilt the bottle at an angle greater than 45 degrees while spraying.
How to Care & Clean MISTO
After each use of MISTO, loosen the screw collar to release any remaining air pressure in the container. This helps ensure an even, steady flow of oil is delivered to the nozzle the next time MISTO is used. Re-tighten the screw collar and store at room temperature until next use.
To clean, fill bottle with hot tap water and add one drop of liquid detergent. Pump the cap until resistance is felt, then spray into the sink.To rinse, repeat the sequence using fresh hot water. It is recommended you clean your MISTO every 6-8 weeks. This ensures the best performance since oil can build up in the sprayer.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
This fine product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Any piece found to be defective under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at no charge with the same item or an item of equal or better value. Individual pieces should be returned postage prepaid to: Misto Products, c/o Lifetime Brands, Inc., Customer Service Department, P.O. Box 9750, Trenton, NJ 08650-1750 or for more information, please email service at our website.
MISTO & The Gourmet Olive Oil Sprayer are trademarks of Liquid Motion, Inc. used under license by Lifetime Brands, Inc. Garden City, NY 11530.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Danny House||Avolara||Amazon.com||Avolara||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 9.8 in||1.6 x 6.3 x 1.6 in||2.76 x 2.76 x 6.3 in||2 x 2 x 7.75 in||2.76 x 2.76 x 6.3 in||2 x 2 x 7.75 in|
Misto is the #1 Selling Oil Mister Brand in the U.S (Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service. 52 weeks ending April 2016)
Misto has been used for years by home cooks who like to control the amount of oil they use. The sprayer is designed with the health-conscious cook in mind and is perfect for low fat/high flavor cooking, grilling, sautéing, roasting and basting. Misto is ideal for spraying olive oil on salads, pasta, veggies, breads, pizza, chicken, beef and fish. Buy one for each of your favorite oils; great for vegetable, olive, canola and more. Refill and reuse again and again! Not harmful to environment ; the non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free. Please note, threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray.
For spreading olive oil evenly on bruschetta, focaccia, and grilled or roasted vegetables, and for spraying muffin and cake pans with vegetable oil, this dispenser is a nifty tool. A plastic cap underneath the sprayer's top twists off so the sprayer can be half-filled (1/3 cup) with oil. Inside the top is a plastic tube that fits over the spray nozzle. Push the top up and down to pump air pressure into the canister. Then spray for 10 seconds and pump up again. It's simple, ingenious, and practical. With its cap on, the sprayer stands just 7-5/8 inches high, so it tucks away easily on any countertop. Made of satin-finish aluminum with a black-band accent, it's sleek as well as utilitarian. --Fred Brack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the unit gets clogged or sprays in a stream it can be clean to as follows:
1. Empty the unit.
2. Wash the unit with dish soap and water. Do *not* put in the dishwasher and use hot cycle. This will melt the plastic bottle inside.
3. Fill the unit half way with warm water. Do *not* use very hot or boiling water. This will melt the plastic bottle inside.
4. Pump the unit and spray out all the warm water.
5. Repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. Dry the unit and use as normal.
The silver bottle has a nice look, only thing I don't love is that the lit doesn't always close all the way. It isn't leaking, just doesnt look as nice as it could.
* Can be used with any vegetable oil, salad dressing, and even water!
* Doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in traditional cooking sprays
* Cheaper than use-and-toss cooking sprays
* Has to be pumped before each use
* Requires occasional cleaning