Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 4, 2012
I really liked this forth chapter of this series. It was totally focused on the development of the plot and the romance between the main characters. Can't wait to read the 5th one.
1 helpful vote
0Comment|Report abuse
on May 15, 2012
But why did I give 3 stars? Let's make it 3.5. The series is erotic and the story line has great progression. I'm really into it, so much so that I wish it were a complete story so I could read everything at once. And this is where I run into the problem of rating. It's the principle of the thing. The author mentions that it's only 99¢ per installment, and with 8 chapters, the reader pays the same as a stand-alone, but I know that I would never pay $7 for an eight chapter book. It just sounds insane to me. This author has great writing, but she needs to give more bang for her buck (sorry, no pun intended).
2 helpful votes