Mitakon 50mm f/0.95 Lens for Sony Nex E-mount Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras - Manual Focus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exceptionally fast 50mm lens features an f/0.95 maximum aperture for selective focus control and working in low-light conditions
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra high refraction element work to minimize chromatic aberrations and also help to render notable sharpness and image clarity
- Manual focus design and a click-less, silent aperture ring promote smooth handling and are especially well-suited to video applications
- A nine-bladed aperture contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality
- Both depth of field and distance scales are engraved on the lens to aid in zone focusing and pre-focusing techniques
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Item Weight||3.25 pounds|
The Mitakon 50mm f/0.95 Lens s a manual focus prime lens developed for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements and one ultra high refraction element to minimize chromatic aberrations and contribute to notable sharpness and performance, even when working wide open. The combination of a sophisticated lens construction with a bright f/0.95 maximum aperture make this lens ideally suited for working in low-light and difficult lighting conditions. The lens barrel has also been refined to benefit video shooters and features stepless aperture control and a near-silent focusing mechanism in order to not impede with audio recording.
Read about our customers' top-rated lenses and cameras on our review pages: Lenses, Digital SLR Cameras, Compact System Cameras