- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Zone; Reprint edition (February 23, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0942299132
- ISBN-13: 978-0942299137
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,310,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mitra-Varuna: An Essay on Two Indo-European Representations of Sovereignty Paperback – February 23, 1990
Learn more about the top issues of this year's presidential race with these books sponsored by Wiley.Learn more.
Text: English, French (translation) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Georges Dumézil a member of the Academic Française, was Professor of Indo-European Civilization in the College de France. He is the author of numerous books including Camillus, The Gods of the Ancient Northmen, and The Stakes of the Warrior.