|Item model number||MY-GL12NA|
Mitsubishi MY-GL12NA - 12,000 BTU 23.1 SEER Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner 208-230V
|Sale:||$1,389.73 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$245.25 (15%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Required, but not included: 1/4" x 3/8" line set | The Mitsubishi M-SERIES Ductless Split System is for COOLING ONLY and is the latest generation of wall mounted M-Series models. Introducing the GL line, the successor to the popular GE models. These models provide enhanced, industry-leading performance for the single-zone ductless product category.
- NANO PLATINUM FILTER | Ceramic and platinum nanoparticles are incorporated into the filter material to provide antibacterial and deodorizing characteristics to improve air quality & Anti-allergy Enzyme filter traps dust and reduces germs, bacteria and viruses (except GL24).
- ENERGY SAVING | The M-Series INVERTER-driven compressor works with the system's sophisticated electronic controls to detect temperature changes in a room or zone, Automatically changing speeds to adjust for precise capacity and temperature control. This means substantial utility and energy savings for homeowners.
- QUIET | Multiple Fan speeds - 5 speeds (GL09 - GL18) & 4 speeds
- FEATURES & BENEFITS | Auto Restart and Auto Cooling/Heating changeover Air Distribution - Vertical air swing (all units), Horizontal swing (GL18, G24 only) & Wide airflow (GL24 only) Control Functions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Mitsubishi MY-GL12NA - 12,000 BTU 23.1 SEER Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner 208-230V
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Room Size: 400 - 650 ft2
This is the replacement SKU Number for MY-GE12NA
System Includes:Outdoor Condenser: MUY-GL12NA-U1Indoor Wall Mounted Air Handler: MSY-GL12NA-U1 Wireless Remote Control
Please Note: This system is for cooling only. Mini Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
9,000 BTU 350 sqft
12,000 BTU 500 sqft
18,000 BTU 750 sqft
24,000 BTU 1,000 sqft
30,000 BTU 1,250 sqft
36,000 BTU 1,500 sqft
Make sure you install a unit that is going to properly cool your square footage. An over-sized air conditioner is actually less effective and wastes energy at the same time. Air conditioners remove both heat and humidity from the air. If the unit is too large, it will cool the room quickly, but only remove some of the humidity. This leaves the room with a damp, clammy feeling. A properly sized unit will remove humidity effectively as it cools.
While installation of a ductless split is much easier than a central air system, it's still much more advanced than installing a window unit or portable. Furthermore, the manufacturer warranty is only valid if a licensed professional does the installation. So while it is possible to do the installation yourself, we strongly recommend you hire an HVAC professional in your area.
It comes fully backed by a manufacturer's warranty and ComfortUp is an authorized online seller of these systems. Our Customer Care team will provide assistance should you ever need to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Please be aware that only systems that are installed by a licensed HVAC contractor are backed by the warranty. Proof of licensed installation is required. The receipt/invoice from your contractor should be sufficient.