Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mitsubishi XD600U DLP Proj XGA 2000:1 4500 Lumens ..." and save 65% off the $1,895.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Mitsubishi XD600U DLP Proj XGA 2000:1 4500 Lumens HDmi Svid 7.9LBS
|Price:||$1,695.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D Ready : Perfect for higher education or corporate applications, images can be rendered in stunning 3D
- Brightness/Lumens:4500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio:2000:1 (On/Off)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new XD600U DLP projector has everything you need in a mobile projector. This cost-saving and high performance XGA projector is prepared for both long and short-distance presentations, from boardrooms and classrooms to conference rooms and tradeshows. Superbly user friendly, the XGA projector weighs in at less than 8 lbs. for high portability. Other convenient features include audio mix support with a built-in 10 watt speaker, visual PA support, closed caption capability and support for remote management and control via built-in RJ45 connectivity port. The high performance DLP projector is structurally airtight, eliminating the need for an intake filter under normal conditions and lowering costs. An increased estimated lamp life of up to 5,000 hours in low mode. Simultaneously send messages and important information in real-time to multiple projectors connected to the LAN using a control room computer equipped with projector-control software. A new high performance HD Diamond Lens provides super sharp images. Bring the impact of 3-D images to your presentation. The DLP projector is 3-D ready for content using field sequential formatting and special electronic shutter glasses. Amplify your voice in real time with the optional wireless microphone. The built-in 10 watt speaker and audio mixer eliminate the need for an external speaker
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this 3D Ready projector to use with my NVIDIA 3D Vision kit but sadly it is not supported by NVIDIA. NVIDIA will not say if they will support it in the future (even though they support many/all Mitsubishi 3D TVs that also use DLP technology) and they just told me to return the 3D Vision kit. I ran out of time to return it so now I am hoping that NVIDIA will add support for it in the future (as they have done with other 3D Ready projectors). I also contacted Mitsubishi and they just said that it is not supported.
Besides the 3D disappointment, I am supper happy with the features and quality of this projector.