Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mitt-N-Grip Extra Thick Silicone Oven Gloves - Orange (Set of 2)
|Price:||$19.02 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ Mitt-N-Grip Cooking Gloves Are Designed Specifically for the Chef or Grill Master Looking for Only the Highest Quality - With up to 25% More Silicone, Our Grilling Gloves Were Created to Be Heavier, More Flexible, Durable, and Heat Resistant Than the Competition. The Perfect Accessory for the Weber, Char-Broil, Big Green Egg or Your Favorite Barbecue Grill.
- ✓ Heat Resistance up to 425 Degrees - Safely Handle and Transfer Hot Items Such as Crock Pots - Griddles - Casserole Dishes - Baking and Grilling Sheets - Cast Iron Pans - Smoker and Grill Grates - Rotisserie - Toaster Oven Racks - Lobster and Crab Steamer - Brew Kettles - Kitchen Utensils - Camp Fire Equipment and Much More!
- ✓ Cloth Oven Mitts Can't Compete - Made from Bpa Free Fda Approved Food Grade Silicone Making Them Water Proof, Dishwasher Safe, and Impervious to Mold and Mildew - Guaranteed to Never Harbor Foul Odors.
- ✓ Hundreds of Uses - Grab Eggs, Pasta, and Noodles Directly out of Hot Water - Replaces Your Tongs and Spatula; Flip Your Burgers, Steaks, Vegetables, Kebabs and Other Grilled Foods Directly with These BBQ Gloves - Doubles as Hot Pads and Pot Holders - Easily and Safely Pull Pork and Chicken - Non Slip Grip Allows for Safely Transferring Items and Opening Stubborn Jars - Even Change Hot Lightbulbs and Handle Aggressive Pets - What Uses Can You Come up With?
- ✓ Risk Free Purchase - Comes with Lifetime Warrenty - We’ll Contact You to Make Sure You’re Completely Satisfied. If You’re Not, We’ll Give You a Full Refund; No Questions Asked - Scroll down to Special Offers and Product Promotions for COUPON DEALS!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't Stick Your Hands in Greasy, Smelly, Unsanitary, Cloth Oven Mitts ever again!
Are you ready to Upgrade to the Cleanest, Safest, most Heat Resistant, Silicone Gloves on the Market?
✓ 25% More Silicone for Superior Protection
✓ Mold and Mildew Resistant
✓ Never Stains and Won’t Harbor Foul Orders
✓ Water Proof and Dishwasher Safe for Easy Cleaning
✓ Handles a Searing 425°F with Ease
✓ FDA Approved, BPA Free, Food Grade Silicone
✓ 5-Fingered Non-Slip Grip Technology
✓ Built in Ridges for Maximum Flexibility
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Compare the Mitt-N-Grip brand with cheaper, flimsier, silicone gloves.
If you feel just as safe with them, return ours within 30-days for a full refund!.
WE'LL GO EVEN FURTHER..
If Mitt-N-Grips ever fail, even 10 years from now, just contact us and we'll send you a brand new pair FREE!
CLICK THE ADD TO CART button and FEEL SAFE knowing that you just purchased the HIGHEST QUALITY grilling gloves on the market.
We will personally contact you to ensure you’re 100% SATISFIED.
INSTANT $5.00 REBATE: Purchase Mitt-N-Grip and Grillite Barbecue Mats together and SAVE $5.00 Instantly!
1. Scroll up to "Special Offers and Product Promotions"
2. Click Add Both to Cart
3. Save $5.00 Instantly!
*both products must be in cart at checkout to redeem.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing is, they are silicone but somehow hard, when you tend to close your fingers (to hold up a hot cup, bowl, whatever), my hands start to hurt for the EXTRA effort to hold those hot things. So use them but for less than a minute. Sometimes I need to hold a bowl for extra time and it really hurts my muscles.
Check my pics to see when I close my hand how difficult is and the glove doesn't allow it fully. Other than that I like those gloves.
My only slight complaint is that they are not quick to get on and off. The "Ove Glove" does a better job of this for hot things but it's not waterproof so these win for that usage. It's their sealed nature that causes the issue so I won't reduce the review from five stars but it's a good thing to be aware of, these don't really 100% replace pot holders or ove gloves.
I knocked 2 stars off because they are not sized well - as a one size fits most I would expect them to fit a hand that uses a large leather glove size. Not the case - they are tight and require some effort to pull back off. I am looking at getting a thin cloth glove to wear inside them to make them easier to remove - yeah I could get another size in another brand but that would be wasteful.