- Angle block for creating or measuring 30-, 60-, and 90-degree angles, suitable for use in home or commercial shops for working with wood or metal
- Accuracy of + or - 40 seconds
- Constructed of steel hardened to more than 55 on the Rockwell hardness scale C for durability
- Precision ground for accuracy
- Perpendicular edges are 3.46" and 2", angled edge is 4", and block is 0.276" thick
Mitutoyo Series 981, 010014 Angle Block, +/- 40 sec Accuracy, 30/60/90 Degree Angles
|Price:||$80.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Angle Block|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Mitutoyo Series 981 010014 angle block is for creating or measuring 30-, 60-, and 90-degree angles, and is suitable for use in home or commercial shops for working with wood or metal. This instrument has an accuracy of + or – 40 seconds. It is constructed of steel hardened to more than 55 on the Rockwell hardness scale C (HRC) for durability. The entire block is precision ground for accuracy. The perpendicular edges of this block are 3.46" and 2", the angled edge is 4", and the block is 0.276" thick.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.