Miusco 5 Piece Silicone Cooking Utensil Set with Natural Acacia Hard Wood Handle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Includes 1 Spoon, 1 Spoonula, 1 Spatula, 1 Turner, and 1 Slotted Spoon
- Best quality material chosen that would last life time - carefully crafted with highest standard FDA approved and BPA free silicone & natural Acacia hard wood handle. By using top-graded material, our utensils set provides perfect balanced weight, it's easy to grip and very practical for cooking
- All Silicone Parts are heat resistant up to 240 degree celsius or 464 degree fahrenheit. Cooking with the non-stock silicone utensils set will protect your cookware from any scratch. Like many type of wood, Acacia wood is naturally antibacterial. Also, it is highly durable, even without any protected or special treatment, Acacia wood can last up to 40 years
- The Miusco silicone cooking utensils set is made in stylish design; since it's natural wood, each handle has its own pattern. Unlike those colorful silicone set, our set will actually bring elegant into your kitchen. With our secure and stylish packaging, it will make a great gift for anyone
- Acacia wood should be hand-washed but not soaked in water and not exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Please do not place them into dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
Acacia wood should be hand-washed but not soaked in water and not exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures. Please do not place them into dishwasher.
WHAT IS ACACIA WOOD?
Acacia wood is a type of wood that is derived from the Acacia genus of trees and shrubs which are native to Australia but are also found in Asia, the Pacific Islands, Africa and parts of the Americas. There are more than a thousand different varieties of Acacia tree. The hardwood that is derived from the tree is suitable for building long-lasting items of furniture and homewares.
PROPERTIES AND QUALITIES
People use acacia wood for many bathroom and kitchen collections because it is both highly durable and water-resistant - ideal for heavy-use items that are in frequent contact with liquids. It is claimed that even if acacia wood isn't treated or protected in any way, it can last up to 40 years. Acacia's durability means it isn't scratched easily, too, while its water-resistant properties means it won't' warp readily and is highly resistant to fungus. Like many types of wood, acacia is naturally antibacterial, and is therefore safe to use for preparing or serving food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aesthetics aside, they've proven to be quite durable over the last few months I've had them. While it's not advised to sit them in tomato sauce or soapy water for extended periods of time, they're easy to clean and have resisted stains thus far. The silicone parts are quite flexy depending on what you're using it for (I don't suggest scooping ice cream with the spoonula) and the spatula head is a bit smaller than standard. However, unless you're flipping ginormous pancakes regularly, these should work fine.
Overall, I'm quite happy with this purchase and glad to have them in my kitchen.