The Mix + Match Lunchbox: 27,000 Wholesome Combos to Make Lunch Go Yum! Hardcover – August 9, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
With The Mix + Match Lunchbox (book) you can create 27,000 wholesome combos...SURELY even your pickiest eater will find a few to love.
--Kelly Lester, CEO of Easy Lunchboxes--Endorsements
About the Author
- Item Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Hardcover : 200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1942934661
- ISBN-13 : 978-1942934660
- Product Dimensions : 8.25 x 1.2 x 11.3 inches
- Publisher : Familius; Spi Edition (August 9, 2016)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,065,470 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, having said that, the kids DO enjoy all the variety that is going into their lunches these days and they like the format of being able to choose what they will make, so it definitely has some good going on here.
What they need to do to fix this is
1) Make the portion size consistent or at least tell us the number of servings you expect for a single batch
2) Make the number of calories per serving in each section consistent or at least tell us what that would be
3) If something is as much in one category (grains) as it is in another (protein), that should be marked and grouped together. Kids making their lunches could then just do 2 such recipes to cover a full serving of both categories
4) You guys tried all these recipes, right? Did your almond butter balls come out all runny like that?
5) The price on this book is a bit high. Let's get rid of all the fluff at the beginning and end of the book and focus on the recipes--that's what I got it for. Lower the cost of the book by the amount you save by reducing the unneeded pages.
6) Bonus: my pages were totally stuck together when I first got the book. Is there a way to cut every other corner of each page or something to make them easier to separate?
This book is helpful and full of good information on eating healthy.
This book has delicious recipes, but I only wish it had more. There are tons of ideas on how to pack a healthy lunch for your school children.