- Save 5% on Mixcder ShareMe Over Ear Headphone(Black+Red) when you purchase 1 or more Mixcder ShareMe Pro Over Ear Headphone offered by Xfire. Enter code T3VVKPBJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $4.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more MSH169 Computer Speaker offered by Xfire. Enter code A4LV8NXK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AUSDOM SP007 Bluetooth Sports Earbuds offered by Xfire. Enter code ZNGOOKOK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Mixcder 2 in 1 Bluetooth Transmitter offered by Xfire. Enter code CP5AHAHO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Mixcder ShareMe Over Ear Headphone(Black+White) offered by Xfire. Enter code RX282DFQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Mixcder ShareMe Black+Red Wireless Headphone offered by Xfire. Enter code 9SO2BR4X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mixcder Over Ear Wireless Headphones | Built In Mic, Stereo 40mm Drivers & ShareMe Pro Technology, Black
|With Deal:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.99 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Best Value: From their powerful drivers to their premium earpads, these wireless headphones deliver incomparable quality. All at a sensible price that won't break your budget.
- Easy Sharing Via Bluetooth 4.1: With our advanced ShareMe Pro technology, you can share your music wirelessly with anyone else who has a Mixcder ShareMe headset. Sync in seconds & you're set!
- Amazing Sound: Hear every note with stunning clarity. Thrill to deep bass, crisp mid tones & crystal-clear trebles. Enjoy expertly tuned audio over a 100Hz-10kHz range, thanks to our 40mm drivers.
- Comfort Hour After Hour: Forget headphones that hurt your ears. Ours have a sleek ergonomic fit... with a lightweight stainless-steel headband & softly cushioned earmuffs that rotate 180 degrees.
- 20-Hour Battery, 12-Month Warranty: Our built-in 400mAh battery provides up to 20 hours of high-definition audio. Use the USB cable (included) to listen while you recharge. Full 1-Year Warranty too!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Mixcder Over Ear Wireless Headphones | Built In Mic, Stereo 40mm Drivers & ShareMe Pro Technology, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||aptX Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 7.5 x 7 in||3.3 x 8 x 6.4 in||7.76 x 7.17 x 3.23 in||3.03 x 7.52 x 6.85 in|
|Item Weight||0.55 lb||6 ounces||6.35 ounces||6 ounces|
|Additional Features||Super Comfortable for Long-time Use. Stereo Sound Delivery. Rich Bass. Use Wirelessly or Wired with included audio cable. Premium, Lightweight, Durable Build for You.ShareMe Tech allows simultaneous, wireless music-listening among 2 Mixcder ShareMe-equipped headphones.||All-day Comfort.Hands-free Calls. Well-placed Controls. Easy to Operate. Can be used as both wired and wireless headset for streaming music., With ShareMe function, you and your friends can still make your own privacy when others palying around your living room.||aptX, Deep Bass, Super light & comfortable, Up to 40 hours music time, Easy one-touch pairing with NFC technology, Dual mode||comfort fit,built-in microphone,super stereo sound,portable foldable for travel,TV wireless headphone, ShareMe function can let one device pairs two headphones together|
- 40mm drivers for crystal-clear acoustics
- Cushioned, flexible earmuffs wrapped in premium "protein leather"
- Light, strong nylon body & sturdy STAINLESS STEEL headband (not flimsy plastic)
- On-ear controls that let you easily skip tracks, adjust volume & more
- Built-in mic for taking HANDS-FREE phone calls
- Voice prompts that provide caller ID & alert you when your battery is low
- L & R designations inside earcups, so you'll always know which is which
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of wireless playtime
- 3.5mm USB audio cable (included)... for easy charging & optional wired listening
- Mixcder signature built-in 40mm drivers gives you every part of your music's range with stunning clarity and deep bass.
- Expertly tuned and covering a 100Hz-10kHz range, These over ear headphones gives you crisp, high-quality sound delivered wirelessly.
- These headphones allow you connect 2 Bluetooth headphones to 1 Bluetooth-enabled device.
- The music or audio content will be shared among two headphones and the Bluetooth-enabled device simultaneously.
- Our ShareMe Pro technology syncs with Bluetooth 4.1... so you can share your music in REAL TIME with anybody else who owns a ShareMe headset.
- You'll enjoy hours of convenient CORDLESS music... with constant streaming & automatic repairing for a seamless listening experience.
Premium & Lightweight Build
- Get long-time comfort with the ergonomic comfort-fit design, luxurious steel headband and synthetic protein leather ear cushions.
- Nylon is used to make ShareMe Pro both lightweight and durable, while the stainless steel headband adds extra strength.
- Earcup controls let you easily switch between calls and music on your smartphone, plus control music and other functions on various Apple, Samsung and Android devices.
- When receiving a call just tap on the right earcup of the headphones to answer your call and tap again to hang up.
- You can use your Mixcder earphones with ANY Bluetooth-enabled device - phone, TV, laptop, computer, tablet.
Top Customer Reviews
Unboxing and Construction
I am slightly spoiled by the mixcder ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones’ premium packaging which I also have. The ShareMe Pro in contrast arrived in a simple box with a basic plastic tray holding the headphones. When I open the box, the included cables were placed in the bottom of the tray, promptly dropping onto the floor. One positive is that it does come with a reasonably length USB charging cable, as well as a 3.5 audio cable for connecting the headphones directly to a earphone out port.
The construction of the headphones however are very good. At this price point, the headphone is mostly made from plastic. The adjustable ear cups rides on a steel band with plastic rails in the middle. The ear cups are covered in a very soft padded leatherette ear pads. The headband is also covered in a similarly padded material.
These headphones are very comfortable. The clamping force is low. The ear cups swivel just over 90 degrees — from flat for storage, to just over 90 to conform to different head shapes. I find that I can wear them for a long time without problem.
These headphones uses 40mm drivers with 32 ohms impedance. Being bluetooth, I expected them to be driven nicely by the large internal batteries. I was slightly disappointed with the overall sound quality even after 20+ hours of burning in. I am listening via bluetooth using my Retina Macbook Pro playing iTunes music m4a files.
When I am listening to simpler jazz vocal pieces: Vienna Teng’s Eric Song, Autumn Leaves by Partricia Barber, Save Me by Aimee Allen, they sounded over during the quieter passages. Once the vocal and instruments play together, the over sound became muddled. I moved on to some classic rock tracks like Angie by the Stones, and With or Without You by U2. Similarly the headphones seem to get overwhelmed and lost clarity.
I also tried the same tracks with the headphone connected via the audio cable. There is no any noticeable difference.
I resorted to add EQ to the audio — boosting the 1K and 2K band fixes the sound enough so that it is passable. However I don’t think these will be my goto audio bluetooth headphones. But it is fine for casual listening. My kids find them perfectly usable for youTube listening.
I have some minor usability issue with these headphones.The headphones have volume and power buttons on the left ear cup, and track forward/backward/pause buttons on the right. These buttons feel a bit cheap when you press them. And the order of the volume buttons are: volume up / volume down / power. I really would prefer the power being in the middle. At the beginning I keep pressing the power button when I want to turn down the volume. Finally I realized that the volume buttons have little dimples on them, so I can to feel for them and not press the power button by mistake. But that is more work than necessary.
If you ever want to use the headphones with wires, the jack on the ear cup is at an angle, so the audio wire sticks out toward the back awkwardly. However I do not see why you would need to use them with wires as the batteries performance is great.
I normally do a charge time and discharge time test. But these headphones have such large batteries that I have yet to get a measurable discard time. That is, once charged, they play for days, which is wonderful. The only drawback is that there is no way to chat the battery levels. So sometime in the future I expect they will just stop working and I have to charge them back up.
These are headphones with bluetooth 4.1. The range is similar to other bluetooth headphones that I have. With line of sight, 20+ feet is fine. With two walls in between, the headphones will cut out at about two rooms apart on my first floor. It is nice that the audio will simply stop when it is out of range, so you won’t get static or random sound. Once back in range, the audio will restart nicely. The headphones do not seems to support multi-point connection. So you can only pair them to one source.
The link two pairs of ShareMe Pro together, I find that the best way is to move away from all other bluetooth sources. Then I can put both headphones in pairing mode, and they did pair with each other automatically. Once that is done, you need to make a note as to which one of the two is the primary one, because that is the one that needed to be pair to your audio source.
This is important because there are times you only want to use one pair of headphones. In that case only the primary pair works.
Finally, perhaps because of the sharing feature, there is a noticeable delay in the audio stream. When I watch a movie, the audio stream is perhaps 100ms to 200ms slower than the video steam. It can be annoying for watching movies or TV shows. I tried re-pairing the headphones several times, as well as with different computers, and the result is the same. I hope mixcder will come out with a software fix in the future.
Given the sharing function and the price point, I think it is a unique product that has a place for a family wanting to share audio in private. My kids are using them as I write this review watching a youTube together.
Note: I received the product from the manufacturer at a reduced price for review, but the opinions are entirely mine.
Comparable to the more expensive brands, but this one has the shareMe function
ShareMe ability use two headsets at the same time with a friend or family member
Very soft ear pads
Light weight you hardly feel them
Connects quickly to any Bluetooth device
The ear pads can be turned about 90 degrees (very cool)
Comes with USB and wired speaker plug
I really hate wearing earbuds because my ear canals are small and sensitive, and most all of them really hurt or bother me, especially if I wear them more than just a little while. I only have one pair of earbuds that are comfortable to wear for about an hour but they are wired. I haven’t tried over the ear headphones in a long time, but a friend got these and said they were very comfortable, so I decided to try these out and I am happy to say they were very very comfortable and I wore them for several hours in one day! I didn’t keep them on for four hours straight, because I had to do stuff ya know, but I am pretty sure I could have. They are very soft around my hears and even the top of the set is padded and soft where it goes over the top of your head. It’s adjustable but I have kept it on the smallest size.
The bluetooth signal is strong and steady. I can set my phone down at one end of the house and go all the way to the other end of the house (through many rooms) and they still work perfectly! Our house isn’t fancy, but it’s over 2600 square feet, and even when I went into the laundry room behind the wall where our large side-by-side refrigerator is, they still worked! Even when I went to the room on the other side of the laundry room where I had the refrigerator in the kitchen, extra fridge and freezer and AC/furnace unit in laundry room between me and my phone at the other end of the house - they still sounded perfect! Outside I set my phone down close enough to keep the wifi signal (using Pandora) and I was able to walk pretty far from my phone. I looked on google earth and it is approximately 200 feet according to the scale on the map. I could walk almost anywhere in the yard and they worked unless I had them sitting outside one end of the house and I walked all the way to the yard on the other end (with the long span of the rectangle dimensions of the house in between). But if I put them on the back porch and went back inside and out the front door and out in the yard there they worked great. Technology is so amazing these days!
These headphones also have a really nice sound quality in my opinion. As I mentioned before, I don’t usually listen with earphones a lot, but I have a small set of Bose speakers in my kitchen I have used a lot (and my son would beg me to put in earphones because he is a teenager who doesn’t appreciate good music!) and when I listened to the same songs on these headphones that I have listened to before with the speakers, they sound better and I heard details I didn’t notice before. They sound clear with a good balance of bass and treble. I listened to classical, jazz, pop, funk, etc. and they all sound really good. Of course you can’t record in a video the same sound you hear in your ears when you wear them, but I did record the sound by putting them in a glass bowl with a lid and my phone inside recording the video, just to give a hint of the sound quality. Keep in mind it’s inside a glass bowl - very rudimentary equipment, lol!
I am able to take calls if someone calls me when I’m using these headphones since they have a microphone too! I can answer with the pause button on the headset or I can answer with my phone. If I answer with my phone I get three options - to use the headphones, the phone, or put it on speaker phone. I think it was on headphones at first and I switched to my phone because I wasn’t sure what I was doing when that first call came, but then the next time it was set on phone so I think it goes to whichever one you used last until you switch it. Anyhow, the sound is great for phone calls too, and the other person can hear me just fine.
I can skip to the next song or go back to a previous track when listening to my music I have downloaded or in my iTunes account (not on pandora). I can pause it on any kind of music and I can adjust the volume right on the headset itself. I did learn that it’s better to have the volume on the headset a little low and then turn up the music on my phone (or turn the ringer down) to start, so that when the phone rings it doesn’t come into the headphones too loudly. Yeah I had to jerk them off my head real fast because my ringer was up and my music volume on my phone was down, and I had the headset volume up that first time - yikes! :P But now that I know it’s not problem. :)
The battery life is really long on these - I charged them once and I’ve used them for many hours. And if you forget to turn them off when you finish it’s no big deal because apparently they turn off automatically after a while if you aren’t using them. The only problem with charging them is the tiny rubber cover over the port is not easy to pull open. But since the need to open it is rare, it’s not an issue for me. If the battery does run down you can use the audio cable and plug in like regular headphones, and the wire is good for any device you might want to use that doesn’t have bluetooth.
I don’t think I have a small head so I think these are a little large, since they are just barely small enough to work right for me when adjusted to the smallest size. So if you do have a small head or you’re thinking of buying these for a kid, you may want to keep that in mind.
The only thing I don’t like about these are the buttons to adjust volume or pause/play and skip forward and backward. They are not easy for me to feel exactly which one is which right away and also you have to push pretty firmly so I have to get my hand around the whole thing and then squeeze with one finger on the little narrow button (fingernails don’t work so I can’t use my finger tips - if you don’t have any length to your nails it’s probably easier for you). Finding the play/pause button is hard because it’s in the middle between the skip buttons, and that’s the one I use the most, so I do wish they had made the buttons easier to press when not looking. But other than that I really love everything about these headphones.
So I honestly can say these ShareMe headphones by Mixcder are fabulous in my opinion, and I definitely recommend them!
I received this bluetooth headphone set by Mixcder with a promotional discount to try it out and share my personal experience in a review.