Mixie Formula-Mixing Baby Bottle 8 oz.
- The Mixie Baby 8 oz. Wide-Neck bottle is BPA, Phthalates and PVC Free
- Mixie Baby Bottles come with a 100% Silicone Nipple Vented to Minimize Colic (Stage 2 nipples included with 8 Oz bottle)
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Compartment lid works as free-floating agitator to mix without clumping
- PATENTED air tight design, keeping formula dry and separate from water until it's feeding time
- Babies and busy parents love the Mixie formula-mixing bottle because hunger simply has no patience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Have Mixie ready wherever you go, morning, noon, or night
There isn’t a formula-mixing bottle quite like Mixie. With its patented formula compartment cleverly housed inside the bottle, Mixie is the same size as the bottles consumers are used to. Mixie’s formula compartment releases formula from the bottom of the bottle, to allow for optimal mixing. There’s no chance of formula powder clumps with our formula compartment lid that works as a free-floating agitator.
Mixie Bottle: Fix it now and mix it later
Simple and genius!
Add formula to the separate bottom compartment and take it on the go. When ready, push the bottom, shake and feed!
Babies and busy parents love Mixie because hunger simply has no patience. This very smart, one-of-a-kind baby formula bottle is so expertly designed, it can be filled in advance and mixed at feeding time. The result? A solution so perfect it satisfies the little one and everyone in the family can sleep happily ever after.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Patented air tight design prevents leaks
- Includes stage 2 silicone nipple
- Compatible with Dr. Brown’s, Born Free, MAM, and Nuk wide neck silicone nipples
Top Customer Reviews
Immediately after the boys came home we knew we had made a stellar investment! Being able to prep the bottles before hand for use in an instant was 100% worth it to us! I'm a prepper personality anyways; I tend to set out clothes the night before, pack the diaper back for the next day's events, etc. So I loved the ability to prep yet another baby item for easy on the go use. Right away we bought four 8 oz Mixie bottles to add to our collection. Every night before bed we make sure all the bottles are prepped. I can't even tell you how quick and easy it makes our (many) middle of the night feedings!
However, the Mixie bottle is not for everyone. My sister tried them after us and really disliked them. She didn't like how much work they were to clean and prep. The Mixie really does have a lot of components that can make the bottle intimidating for those unfamiliar with the functionality of each piece. Plus the bottle is a little weightier then most others. She didn't like that much either. Personally those cons are neither here nor there for me but they might be a big deal for others.Read more ›
I dock 1 star partly for the price ($20 per bottle a little egregious) and partly because its a little tricky to get dry (basically you can't dry it and use it right away and you really need to let it air dry...which means you need more than 1 if you plan to use these for on-the-go).
All this said, when you are driving or mid-lunch or at someone's home that isn't ready for your kiddo mixology out of your diaper bag...this thing is great...5 seconds and babes is eating.
I use my Dr. Brown's wide neck nipples in it- not a perfect fit- but they do work and don't leak. I also use the cover to my Dr. Brown's wide neck bottles and they fit perfectly.
Well, upon first wash, I was a little upset that after paying $20 plus tax, it streaked after I sterilized it- really? On the first wash and sterilizing? I decided to try to get over it... then we actally used it while traveling.... The bottle is WAY too HEAVY for my 9 month old to feed himself. He can easily hold his Dr. Brown, Tommie Tippee, and Avent bottles with 8 oz in them, no sweat. The mixie frustrates him because it's too heavy. Once he gets down to 5 oz or less he seemed to do fine.
To put it plain and simple, the bottle is bulky, it's costly for one bottle, and it's got a lot going on- the cap, the nipple, the bottle itself, the mixing part, the lid to the mixing part, then the screw to the bottom. If you're willing to go through all the trouble, it's actually kind of cool that you can push one buttom and bam, you shake and it's ready to go in seconds, but keep in mind, if your baby is at the stage where he or she likes to hold their bottle for their own sense of independence, it is heavy.
If it were say, $10 maybe $12 it wouldn't be so disapointing but it's $20 for an 8oz bottle, that's a little steep for trying out a product and it not really meeting your expectations.
1. The color of the liquid measurement scale is extremely pale-colored and makes it hard to see. But since these bottles are designed to be made ahead when you’re not under the pressure of a crying baby, it’s really not that big of a deal.
2. The liquid measurement markings are off by half an ounce. Before you get the hang of how off it is, I suggest measuring your water in a different bottle and then pouring it in the Mixie in order to ensure you’re formula will be blended at the right ratio.
3. There are a lot of parts to clean, and some of the areas are hard to get at. If it’s going to be awhile before you’re able to wash the bottle (ie you’re out-and-about or it’s a middle of the night feed) pour some water into the bottle after baby’s done eating. It dilutes the formula and keeps it from forming a sludge layer at the bottom. I keep a water bottle of tap water on my nightstand to pour into the bottle after the 2:00AM feed. When I’m at a doctor’s appointment (we got to many) I use a drinking fountain to fill it up when baby’s finished.
4. The powder capsule has a narrow gap around the base that traps formula. At first I thought just blasting the snot out of it with scalding water would do the trick, but it didn’t. They started to smell slightly funky (I’m a little fanatical about my bottles not just looking clean, but smelling clean.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for traveling and vacationing. Keeps stuff separate until the baby is hungry.Published 2 days ago by Tara Rhodes
To save your nights! My least favorite part of the night was trying to put together a bottle in the dark and with a screaming baby in the next room. Read morePublished 3 days ago by andre f. correa
For convenience, you can't beat this bottle. Great for places you don't want to be mixing formula, like the beach, or times you need to mix it quickly, like the middle of the night... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Rachel M.
The reason why i am giving this product 3 stars is because the nipple had a hole in it. But the bottle itself its pretty convenient. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love, love, love the idea of it... However I wish it had an option for a sippy spout. I have tried it with MAM, go glass, and any other sippy nipple that seemed like it would fit. Read morePublished 9 days ago by SB