Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Mixpresso Single Cup Coffee Maker| Coffee Machine Compatible With Most Single Cups Including 1.0 & 2.0 Single Cup Pods, Quick Brew Technology (White/Gray Combination)
Enhance your purchase
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BREWS MULTIPLE SINGLE CUP POD FORMATS AND SIZES – No need to scoop! Save time and make brewing easy with this one cup portable personal brewer! It handles the most popular Single Cup pod formats whether it is the 1.0 or 2.0, and the most popular 6, 8, and 10 oz best seller single cup pod sizes. Make your morning routines simple and hassle free and treat yourself everyday with a fast and fresh cup of coffee. If you want your cup of joe to have the strongest brew, use the 6oz brew size.
- LARGE WATER RESERVOIR - It may be compact but this individual single serve coffee machine has a large 45 oz water reservoir that allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, so you can enjoy as much gourmet coffee or tea to your heart’s content. Great for people on the go who cannot afford the waiting time like classic drip coffee machines do. Water reservoir is removable making it easy to refill.
- EASY TO USE WITH THE AUTO SHUT OFF FEATURE - This 1-cup serving coffee brewer has an auto shut-off that is easily programmed to turn off after being idle for upto two hours, helping save money and energy. You can also set it to automatically turn off after 1 hour, and even 15 minutes! Very convenient for busybodies and the best gift for your office buddies!
- FAST BREWING TIME - Mixpresso Single Serve Coffee Makers are designed with a quick brew technology that heats up fast for that premium, hot and fresh cup of coffee, 100% at a time! An ideal must have at work and for travel. Definitely saves you a lot of time!
- WARRANTY + No Hassle Policy- 1 year replacement or repayment warranty; Please feel free to use, and our single serve coffee maker has the UL and CUL certification. NO HASSLES if there is ANY ISSUE AT ALL contact us for maximum satisfaction!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DISCOVER THE MUST-HAVE SINGLE SERVE COFFEE BREWER FOR SERIOUS HOMEMADE COFFEE AFICIONADOS!
When it comes to having your morning cup of joe, you have 2 options. You can either choose the paper filter route that cost a lot and mess with your coffee’s taste and aroma OR you can go for a practical, ergonomic and efficient coffee maker that will brew mouth-watering coffee in an instant!
PRESENTING THE ULTIMATE SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER BY MIXPRESSO
No more wasting your time, effort or money just to enjoy a cup of fresh, aromatic and delicious cup of coffee at home!
Our premium coffee brewer machine features a quick-brewing, programmable technology, so that you can start brewing your favorite coffee (or tea) right away!
AUTOMATIC FUNCTION FOR THE COFFEE ADDICT IN A HURRY!
Invest in a cutting-edge coffee
maker that only requires one button to make your coffee!
No coffee filters, no messes, just pure, aromatic and delicious coffee in 30 seconds!
SINGLE SERVE PROGRAMMABLE COFFEE MAKER!
Perfect for bachelors, people living on their own or even families with an erratic wake-up schedule, this coffee maker is 100% compatible with any single cup pod including K-Cups!
AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY!
Brew your favorite coffee and enjoy it on the go without having to worry about shutting off your coffee machine.
It will in fact shut off on its own! Perfect for energy efficiency and accident prevention.
5 Reasons Why You Should Add This Coffee Maker To Your Kitchen’s Arsenal!
- 100% Automatic – Just press one button, wait 30 seconds and enjoy your coffee!
- Powerful Motor – 1200 Watts heating elements for the serious coffee lover!
- K-Cup Compatible – Use any single cup pod including Realcups & K-Cups!
- Hassle-Free Cleaning – Wash the pods and refill the coffee maker under the tap!
- Auto Shut-OFF – Automatically shuts off after it’s done brewing for energy efficiency
A MUST-HAVE FOR EVERY COFFEE ADDICT!
With a cup-size programmable function and dishwasher-compatible cleaning, what more could you ask from your coffee machine?
And if you have a friend, family member or loved one whose birthday is coming up or you are attending their dinner party, housewarming party or any similar occasion, we bet you cannot find a more practical or thoughtful gift for them!
If one thing is certain, it’s that they will be thinking of you every time they brew their delicious cup of morning coffee!
Are You Ready To Feel The Difference A Premium Coffee Maker Can Make?
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The positives are a solidly built machine with heft and substance contrary to the plastic found throughout other brands, made in Italy to help our EU friends, a simple operating system with few buttons, no filter for the water reservoir which I find to be unnecessary and the real treat the reservoir itself. Why? It is cylindrical in shape and similar to a medium sized carafe. The size is easy to handle and can even fit the water dispenser found in the refrigerator door. Hence the unnecessary filter for the reservoir. An all-around excellent coffee maker. I have found no negatives. Oh, and the coffee is simply superb. Order one and enjoy.
The unit is more compact, and takes up less space. The water reservoir is smaller, but adequate for a few cups before filling. A larger reservoir would make the unit more cumbersome and larger. The fact that the reservoir is in the back is a slight negative, a little harder to remove and fill, but no big deal. A On/off button, and 3 size buttons. Brilliant. No silly LED screens with multiple menus, etc. just simple and easy. The LED screens look cool at first, but that wow, it goes away after a few days. As mentioned in many reviews, the manual is written in Jinglish, and needs to be retranslated by an American, but it's understandable. The process to manipulate factory pre-set brew sizes is a bit awkward, but with a couple read overs, can be done. The unit feels well built when inserting a K Cup, and locks securely, unlike the feel of the newer Keurig units which feel cheap. The unit is sleek, and simple. Makes a great cup of coffee. It's a winner so far, as long as it continues to operate.
Still not a single issue. Awesome. I'd be on another 2-3x priced keurig by now. I don’t use it daily, but I’ve had no issues whatsoever with it.
[Review from August 2016]
Like most techie coffee-holics I've had my fair share of different brands and models over the years. Instead of listing specific Keurig (and other) models that I've issues with, let me say what issues this model has NOT given me:
- failure to pump water from reservoir
- broken filtration system
- spout/needles breaking off with k cup
- taking forever to heat
- storing water in a middle reservoir, making deposits and growing "stuff" you don't want to drink
- flimsy reservoir causing floods
- flimsy handle breaking off
- the dreaded slashing of hot droplets
In the 6 months I've owned this brewer, it has worked perfectly and has had zero of the above issues that most single serve brew owners have faced at one time or another.
It's a streamlined design, taking up little counter space without any need for accessories or maintenance. It heats up very quickly (seconds), and has enough chug to serve a bunch of cups (if hosting a party) or a single cup.
The only con that comes to mind is the cup relief. If you have a large (wide) mug, you may have issues aligning it. Most tumbler-sized mugs are designed to a standard spec and won't be a problem. The drip tray can be removed for the tall ones.
Top reviews from other countries
The very first time I plugged the Mixpresso in, the lighted buttons did not light. About an hour or so later, the lights came on with no input from myself. Then, for the next week or so, all looked good. Then suddenly, out go the lights again. That's when I decided that there was obviously an electrical glitch in the machine, which I was afraid that it might become a major problem later, so decided to return the item. The seller did not have a replacement, so had my money refunded.