Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Miyabi Kaizen 10-Piece Block Knife Set" and save 41% off the $1,465.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Miyabi Kaizen 10-Piece Block Knife Set
|Price:||$999.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes 3.5" vegetable knife, 4.5" paring knife, 5.5" santoku knife, 6" chef's knife, 8" chef's knife, 5" bread knife, 9.5" slicing knife, 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and bamboo block
- VG10 super steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 60
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MIYABI strives for perfection with Kaizen — Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better." This line of knives combines the best hardening technology with the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship. The resilient core of VG10 super steel is protected by a stunning 64-layer flower Damascus pattern. The CRYODUR blades feature exceptional sharpness and durability thanks to their innovative, ice hardening treatment. Then, artisans hand-hone the blades with the historic Honbazuke method. This attention to detail translates into precision cutting for MIYABI Kaizen users. The blade is balanced by a refined D-shaped handle made of black linen Micarta. With a wood-like texture, the comfortable handle won't slip from your hand and acts as a moisture repellant. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.