Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 17, 2011
I purchased a pair of 8.5 Siri boots from Nordstroms but they were a bit too large. Amazon had the size 8 so I ordered a pair from them too. When the second pair arrived they fit perfect. They were also a bit darker in color. A true whiskey color. They are confortable and fit my calves perfectly. The leather is so soft and the detail is gorgeous.

I would say that these boots run a bit large because I have never worn a size 8. I'm typically a 9 but many reviewers say they are true to size. Nordstroms website has a lot of reviews that agree with me and others that do not about the size.

Do measure your calves! If your legs are larger than 14.5 inches these will be very snug.

These boots will gather compliments for sure!
on March 1, 2013
I am 5'11" and so not really a boot-wearer...at all. In fact, this is my first pair of boots, and only because I saw these at a running store of all places and instantly fell in love with the look. The only problem was that I couldn't find my size in this color anywhere (9.5). When Amazon dropped the price of the size 10's down to $85, I decided I would give it a whirl. They do not disappoint! They are SO comfortable, especially for having a pretty good heel and being a 1/2 size too large. And I received a ton of compliments, which always helps :) These are buttery soft, good quality leather, with faux fur lining that makes it extra comfortable.

Here is what I don't like too much: these are definitely not knee-high, especially if you're long-legged. They hit about 3/4 up my calf, but they are cut to allow for calf muscles LOWER down...so they are wide where my calf tapers down toward my ankle. It's really not that noticeable, just kind of weird. I have medium to thick calves and these fit just perfect.
on January 25, 2014
I looked at this boot for a long time before I purchased it I wanted the boot but was not sure about the price. I told my self hey its an investment. I have had these boots a little over a month this will be my last purchase from Miz Mooz. The boot is falling apart and they are not worth what I paid for them. They say its leather I am not sure what animal this hide came from but the color is rubbing off and scuffs result in tears in the leather .
on April 4, 2013
These are quality! Gorgeous rustic, brown leather with superb details. They're beautiful on and I get tons of compliments when I wear them. I am an 8.5 and they feel true to size. I love that the toe bed is roomy and that the slope of the wedge isn't too severe. They fit snug around the calf, so beware if you have larger than average sized calves or prefer to wear thick socks. Lastly, the only con that I have, is that the footbed lacks any kind of padding so if you are on your feet all day long, stop and pick up some Dr. Scholl's inserts and you'll be good to go!
on January 8, 2013
Miz Mooz always provides quality products. I'm very happy with this boot. It is true to size, very comfortable. I have a 15 minute walk from my car to my office and I usually switch shoes in the office from flats to heels. I wore these in today since they were so comfortable. The stack heel, while not my favorite detail, makes for a very comfortable shoe. The top of the boot hits about two inches below my knee which I really like. Calves are nice and tight, I hope they stay that way. I would reccomend.
on September 24, 2012
I love these boots! Yes, they are expensive but they are very nice looking and are made of a very good supple leather; they are worth the price in my estimation and they "look" the price. They are comfortable enough - i would not suggest wearing them from morning to night (all day) but they are nice for a night out or 8 hours if your wearing them to a desk job. If your used to wearing heels all the time than you may be able to rock these all day. They do not expand that much over the calf so if you have super muscular legs or just big legs these may not work for you but the leather does have a little stretch in it so you can wear them outside your pants with a skinny jean. You will receive compliments on this boot - its just that fabulous! They are my favorite boots in my closet at this time and I purchased them last winter.
on January 24, 2013
I absolutely love these boots, they are incredible. So incredible that I bought them in both whiskey and red. Stunning, leather is buttery and gorgeous and the loop through the heel is such a fantastic detail. I have a keen eye for interesting boots and make it my business to search high and low for them, especially when I can find them in hard to find vibrant colors. Highly recommend these. So far I have only worn them with dresses and skirts but I look forward to wearing them with skinny jeans as well. GET THEM!!
on December 10, 2013
This boot is very well made and the leather is supple and soft! They are very comfortable and style is fabulous! Now, why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is only because of sizing! I typically wear 9.5 to 10 in a boot and calf size is average in most boots. After reading some reviews I took a chance a went with a 11! I have never worn a 11 in my life BUT it fit in calf and foot size perfect! So jus beware of that sizing ! Other than that I am so happy with my fabulous Miz mooz boot!
on July 1, 2013
These boots are unlike any boots I've ever owned. They look very expensive and stylish, loads of personality & detail! I read the reviews on how comfortable they were, but on my first day wearing them (an 8hr work shift) the boot rubbed against one of my toes*ouch* but I decided not to give up on them and wore them again to the boutique I work at....and they were Very Comfy!!! And have been ever since. I guess I just needed to 'break them in'.
on July 9, 2013
These gorgeous boots were the victim of terrible packaging from Amazon. They didn't have the stock company shoebox, but were instead tossed without packaging in a generic Amazon box. The buttery soft leather was stripped off the elegant covered buttons almost entirely, and the toe fared just about as well. A serious shame as Miz Mooz boots are some of the best I've ever worn, and the standard size 7 first my average size 7 foot perfectly. Beautiful boots-- But only if purchased through a 3rd party!

Such a waste.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.