Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 329 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 370 reviews
on January 27, 2013
The design is super cute, but the quality is terribly lacking. I ordered an initial pair and was disappointed to discover the leather of the boots didn't match. The leather of the left boot was smooth, while the leather on the right boot was super crinkly. They both would've worked had they matched each other. It was obvious that the boots were from two different batches.
I re-ordered the boots because in the mean-time they had gone on sale and were significantly cheaper than when I initially ordered them, only to receive a pair that was obviously from a different batch, AGAIN! The new boots had an entirely different sole than the first pair, which was not of the same quality as the first, pair. Weird...
I contacted Miz Mooz directly to let them know of the discrepancy, but the response I received was vague, generic and nonchalant at best.
Considering I ordered these boots on two separate occasions and received defective boots BOTH times, I will not be purchasing from this company again. This is too bad, as their designs are unique and fun, but that does not make up for or excuse the poor quality. So sad! Also, if you research reviews for Miz Mooz boots, you will find other reviews with the same quality control issue as mine. Needless to say, I returned both pairs. The search for the perfect boots continues.
on May 23, 2016
SIZE:
I am usually an 8.5/9 in shoes and ordered these in an 8.5. They absolutely fit, but I would order a 9 next time so that I can wear thicker socks with them. Because I can't wear thick socks and because there's not a lot of extra space at the toes, these boots do not keep my feet warm.

SHAFT:
I first ordered the wide calf so that I could comfortably tuck jeans into them-- that was a big mistake! The wide calf is certainly wide calf and my average-sized calves swam in them. I returned for regular shaft and they are a perfect fit, with and without jeans.

COLOR:
The red is a very beautiful red that switches between bright red (not a bad bright) and a deep red depending on the light. They appear brighter than normal in the natural light of the attached photos. Don't let that scare you away if you like more muted tones.

ETC:
The soles are surprisingly slippery! There's not much grip, which surprised me. I remember wearing these on a warm winter day and came across a trail (on a hill) that was completely shaded and covered in packed-down snow (which made it slippery). I took one step on the trail and I would've thought I had ice skates on. The entire ordeal of getting to the bottom of the hill was quite hilarious and I ended up getting down with the help of my husband and a friend, cry-laughing the entire way. I looked like a baby deer wearing the most beautiful red boots.

Overall, I'd buy these boots again, just in size 9. And I wouldn't wear these on ice :)
review image review image
on May 13, 2016
These are great looking and comfortable boots! However, i am glad i didn't pay anywhere near the full price for them, as the leather is very thin and i will be surprised if they last more than one season. They also arrived with a strange white 'glaze' (see photo, before and after conditioner) that might be due to aged and not cared for leather (the boots were new but may have sat in the warehouse for a long time?) but that was easily fixed with a little leather conditioner! Bottom line - these are 50$ boots, not 200$, so wait until they are on a good sale!
review image
on December 16, 2015
I'm very glad that I bought these boots with a holiday discount coupon. I ordered them in red, size 11, and was comfortable wearing them... but the quality is not impressive at all. The leather is thin and highly reflective -- much more so than the image indicates. Although the boots are lined and have a cute, almost quirky - shaped toe, the overall structure of the shaft feels cheap. I questioned whether or not they were even real leather for a bit until examining the seams of the lining closely. The buttons, at least, look cute, and the leather doesn't seem to have vast differentiation between the two boots (a complaint I have previously read). There are a couple of spots where the leather dye is a bit inconsistent, but it's not too noticeable.

Overall, I don't feel like I'd get these full price - ever. They feel more like a $50 - 60 boot.
on September 7, 2015
I had been eyeing these for a few years, and finally decided to take the plunge. I love the green color, and the over-all style. I ordered both these, and the extended calf model. My calves are probably 15 and 1/2 inches around, so I figured the wide calf would fit me better. After trying on both, the wide calf had a bit too much leather. These ones fit snug, but they don't squeeze, and they look perfect. I always wear between a 9 or a 9 and 1/2. The 9 was a little too tight even though I could get them on. Theyare slightly narrow, but I think they will stretch nicely. Love that they have a little wedge, but not too tall. Very comfortable, love the style, and it's nice to find some sweet boots that come in other colors besides black and brown.
on September 26, 2016
I purchased a very similar pair of boots (the Bonnie), about 4 years ago and LOVE them so much that I wanted to order another pair because they are starting to fall apart. It looks like they don't make the Bonnie anymore so I ordered these. To my shock, the quality of leather has decreased drastically. It doesn't even feel like real leather and it came with a weird, white haze on the leather. One boot had dark green splotches on it and the other boot had a brown scuff on it, as well at a white scuff where the green leather had been scratched off. I could barely get either zipper undone or zipped back up, it is very cheaply made. I am shocked at the decline in their quality of product. I would NOT recommend these boots to anyone. Perhaps if you were to pay $40, but certainly not $200. The boots are back in their box to be shipped back. Very disappointing...
on January 20, 2016
I have the same boots in black and have been wearing them for the past 5 years. Resoled them twice because I love the style, one of the buttons fell off the first year then few years later another one came off. I read a reviewed that if that happens they company will send out a replacement button. Mine were purchased from Nordstroms and they replaced the button with one that didn't quite match but no one notices. I get compliments on these boots all the time. I wear them with my business suits and leggings when it gets cold. I've been look for brown and gray boots to go with my business clothes finally gave up and ordered the Bloom boots in those colors. I just wish they had more arch support; buy one size up and the boot will stretch to fit in more support. I'm 5.2 and these boots are the perfect length; all the boots I've been trying on at the stores have hit the back of my legs when I sit down. The gray boots seem to have more chemical smell and the material is not as stiff as the black and brown versions.
on January 15, 2016
These boots are simultaneously cute and funky but seem to run big. I usually wear a 6.5 in heels and a 7 in flats, in European sizing I am a fairly consistent size 37. After reading reviews that they run small I ordered the 7, which were also labeled inside the boot as a 37.5, and they were definitely too large. The calf was also too large, much too large; It looked like I was playing dress-up. At the same time I ordered a pair of Miz Mooz wedge sandals and had the opposite problem (size 7 much too small), therefore I will not be re-ordering because I do not have confidence in the sizing. Take note though, before ordering, double-check the return policy. As a Prime member I received free shipping yet had to pay for return shipping myself.
on September 25, 2016
I thought I love these boots because my sister has this pair. However, she bought her's years ago and the ones I received don't look like hers at all. The leather looks cheap and smells really bad. Once on, the sizing was a bit small (being a standard size 9, my toes were touching the end of the boot) and the folds up front made my calves look double their size. Personally, I think their quality has gone down hill. I returned the boots. For this price, there are a lot better brands to choice from. I will not order Miz Mooz again. Very disappointing.
on June 20, 2016
I've had an eye on these boots for absolutely AGES, and thanks to Amazon Prime they finally dropped into my price range. I am SO GLAD I stayed obsessed with them, they are living up to my hopes wonderfully. The aesthetics on these shoes are spot on and they absolutely flatter. Funky yet sophisticated, I can wear them to work or any concert or date. Just enough heel to make my legs look amazing, but not enough to make me tower (I'm 6ft tall) or make my feet ache. Fit as expected, a touch narrow as many Miz Mooz are. This great brand knocked it out of the park once again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.