Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on January 15, 2013
I have to agree with a previous reviewer ... these boots smell! Very strong plastic/chemical smell, beyond leather. I think it's the lining. I'm having a big problem this season with products containing lycra/spandex/nylon having very strong odors that don't wash out. I'll keep the boots because they're comfortable and am happy with the fit and look. I have a difficult calf to fit (12.5") and they're good. Tried them on when I got home from work and was wearing trouser socks. Definitely better with a thicker sock. I would recommend them because they're cute (for all ages) and comfortable. As for the smell, I've stuffed them with dryer sheets and store them outside my bedroom. Hopefully, the odor will dissipate, and I'll forget all about it (but for some reason, that's not happening with anything I've bought recently with this problem). Even my 19 year old daughter was blown away by the smell.
on January 25, 2013
These fit true to size. My cafe is 12.5" and they fit perfect with jeans! When they first arrived they fit a little funny in the back of the ankle, but after wearing them for a day they feel great. I did add a, ball of the foot, gel insert for a little extra padding and that did make them more comfortable. I'm 5'4" and they hit and inch below the bottom of my knee, which is perfect! The leather is soft and feels well made. I did normal shipping and they arrived in less than a week.
on January 5, 2013
Miz Mooz Women's Bono Knee-High Boot

After several days of searching for the boots I wanted, I was extremely picky about the color, not too much about the style, since I already have 3 pairs I purchased a few years back.

I ordered Khaki color, in size 8.

I was extremely disappointed after opening the package.

The color was completely off! The color was not what I had seen when I placed the order. It was more like a grayish-brown. As I mentioned earlier, the color was the most important part of reaching my decision. This was not what I was expecting and definitely not what I thought I was ordering.

On a positive note,
...the style, the material, the comfort the feel, everything else about these boots was great.
on January 6, 2014
This is really nice boot for the price. The leather look good and the styling details with the straps and buckle are great. These are snug around my calves which is great for me because I have skinny calves. So if you have a hard time finding riding boots that fit your calves, these are not for you. The foot area is a little large but not too terrible. I inserted a foot lining to wear with lightweight socks and take them out when I need to wear thick socks on cold days. My only complaint is the sole/heel is made of some kind of fake wood that seems like it will wear and tear easily. Overall, I'm really happy with these boots!
on February 4, 2013
These really are gorgeous boots! I ordered them because some of the reviews mentioned they are a good fit for narrow calves, but I did NOT find that to be the case. The opening at the top does taper a bit, and there was only a small gap there. BUT I have stick-straight legs with no definition and these had too much material in the back and did not fit my 12-inch calves at all. There was a big bulge in the back of the boot shaft that my calves just didn't fill out. They are SO cute and I was disappointed to have to send them back. If you have normal calves and are looking for a good-quality, reasonablly priced riding boot, these would be perfect!
on February 24, 2013
I am OBSESSED with these boots! After 2 years of trying to find something to fit my 12" calves, these have come to the rescue! While they're not super tight around my calf, it's negligible compared to a standard boot. (I was nervous because a few reviews said they had the opposite experience....but that's just not the case!) The foot and ankle are also quite narrow, which I was concerned about. They're true to size....quite snug actually, and definitely need to be broken in! They look classy and expensive, and the brown is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to own them in all colors! A miracle!
on March 26, 2013
Ordered this in a 9 and it was way to be big. Exchanged for the 81/2 and almost could have gone to an 8, except for my wide feet. The toe turns up a little which I'm not crazy about, but the boot is very comfortable and well made. The more I wear the more I like. Fits snug to my leg, which is an average leg size. I think they look great. Not too clunky or motorcycle, but not dressy either. They have broken in nicely. One boot did fold into my ankle at first, so i folded a small sock and layed it against my ankle for the first few times I wore them. Definitely recommend.
on December 30, 2012
I am very happy with these boots! They run true to size; I am a solid 8 in boots and these are a perfect fit with winter socks. I am fussy about leather quality, but the leather is beautiful and they seem to be constructed well. A problem I often have is the length of the shaft on "knee high" boots; they typically are too long and will rub uncomfortably when my knee is moving. These boots fit me properly, with the top of the shaft hitting just below my knee. The ordering process was simple, and these arrived in 2 business days using standard shipping. I could not be more pleased!
on April 21, 2013
These boots looked very adorable on the screen, but when I actually received them, they weren't nearly as eye catching as they were originally. The toe of the shoe is very wide and makes your foot appear to be bigger than what it actually is. Also the material is VERY stiff, I could barely move my legs in them. Also I have thin legs and I was barely able to fit into these. If you're a skeleton, you might fit perfectly, otherwise, if you're normal like me, you'll have to fight with the zipper. I don't recommend these.
on January 10, 2013
I love these boots so much that I slept in them! I researched my tail off and ultimately landed on these, and they didn't disappoint. The fit is amazing; I tend to have wider feet, and average to smaller-than-average sized calves. Boots often look sloppy on me as they don't ft my calves. Not so with these The elastic on top ensures a perfect fit. They are so comfortable I just may never take them off. And SO cute! I couldn't be more pleased with the quality, style, representation and overall product. Thank you Miz Mooz and Amazon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.