|Fits as expected||
Miz Mooz Women's Judy Dress Pump
|Price:||$70.99 - $129.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Get fancy this weekend in the Judy pump by Miz Mooz®.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get fancy this weekend in the Judy pump by Miz Mooz®. Leather upper with attractive strap details. Dual hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable fit. Soft leather lining. Leather-covered memory foam footbed. Polyurethane outsole. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 in Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US Women's 8.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Edgy. Eclectic. Fashionable. Comfortable. Conceived out of SoHo NY, Miz Mooz footwear has left these impressions amongst all of its customers. To distinguish itself from the crowd, Miz Mooz is constantly challenging itself to create the most unique and innovative styles. A team of European designers seeks out only the highest quality imported leathers, while incorporating design elements aimed at achieving the utmost comfort throughout the collection. So when choosing your next pair of shoes, make a statement with Miz Mooz.
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X0LWKLS
- Item model number: Judy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 29, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The color is...grue? Blay? Whatever the navy blue/gray equivalent of greige is, that's what color these shoes are. With dark denim, they look dark blue with a tinge of gray. With black/white tweed pants, they look steely gray with a hint of blue. It's weird, but I also love it.