Mizuno Lady Wave Rider 16 Running Shoes - 6 - Purple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SR Touch - A finer density cushioning compound in the heel which absorbs impact stress better than previous technologies.
- AP+ - Midsole cushioning compound which maintains lightweight effective cushioning through the cycle.
- Dynamotion Fit - The next generation of design technology to maximize fit and performance. Mizuno discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. This technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear-eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- Mizuno Wave - Provides excellent cushioning by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface area. The stability aspect of Wave technology is gained by the construction differing between the outside (lateral) and the inside (medial) of the shoe, therefore resisting the compression of the midsole in high pressure areas.
- Mizuno Intercool - An innovative full-length ventilation system which gives the runner outstanding breathability and comfort, keeping your feet dry and cool.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Key changes to the Rider in this 16th Edition include a drop in weight from the Rider 15 to 234 Grams. A fantastic reduction for the series, especially while it manages to maintain and even enhance the cushioning and stability. This has been achieved partly through an upper re-construction which sees several overlays removed to offer greater freedom in the forefoot as well seeing the meshing developed finer, to work superbly with the honeycombing of Mizuno's Intercool technology to give the runner even more breathability with an internal structure that conforms better to your running stride, improving both fitting and comfort. SR Touch is the new heel cushioning technology which replaced VS-1 as a lighter yet softer and less dense compound, which gives you better impact resistance upon heelstrike.
- ASIN: B00AIN55M2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 16, 2013
- Average Customer Review: