The new MP-58 irons utilize revolutionary DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUMTM Technology. During the complex Grain Flow Forging process, a high-tech Titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also provides increased playability especially in the long irons. The lightweight characteristics of the pure Titanium utilized in the MP-58s allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability. The MP-58 irons achieve the rare combination of a penetrating ball flight, increased MOI, and superior feel, all in the ultimate player's head shape. This perfect combination of playing characteristics is only attainable through the utilization of Mizuno's patented DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUMTM Technology!
Have one to sell?
Mizuno MP-58 Forged Irons
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual Muscle Titanium design combines multiple materials during the Grain Flow Forging process
- Pure Titanium places mass behind the hitting area for amazing solid feel, while freeing up discretionary weight for increased MOI
- Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel
- Provides the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Rolled leading edge, flattened mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies
This fits your .
1 used from $574.99
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Naomi I. on January 17, 2015
Flex: RegularShaft Material: SteelHand Orientation: Right Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I got great price for these irons. I did have have the lie and lofts readjusted to manufacturers specs.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again