|Price:||$21.07 - $88.50|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Durable baseball pants made of 15-ounce polyester double knit material
- Shorter 18-inch inseam reaches just below the knee
- Baseball-specific pants have double knee fit
- Tunnel-belt-loop waist and fly front with extended two-snap closure
- Two set-in back pockets with button closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mizuno Premier Short Pant is made from 100% Polyester Double Knit (15 oz.) and features a shorter seam so the pants will be worn just below the knee.
The Mizuno Premier Short Pant is your basic, durable baseball pant, made from rugged 100% 15-ounce polyester double knit material, with a shorter 18-inch inseam that reaches just below the knee. The baseball-specific pants have a double knee fit, tunnel-belt-loop waist, fly front with extended two-snap closure, and two set-in back pockets with button closure.
Mizuno, founded in 1906, is a global leader in sportswear and equipment in golf, baseball, softball, running, and volleyball. The company creates products that enhance athletic performance at all skill levels, reflected in its support of numerous worldwide sporting events and top athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005B7WDR0
- Item model number: 350280
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He is on skinny side with 5-9 and 110lbs. The waist is around 28-30". Pants looks nice and seems to be durable.
He has another Mizuno pants which are long and comes down to the knee. The material is not as thick as those, but still should be fine.