Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on November 2, 2013
I got these for my husband for quickly slipping on when taking out the garbage or for easily slipping on and off when getting into a tent when camping. They're great! Well made, lightweight, adjustable velcro strap on the top. I frequently use them when I need to go outside quickly and am wearing socks. The only problem: we live in the middle of the country and have a pebble rock driveway, which are the exact same rocks many of the campgrounds here in Georgia have at the campsites. While not a problem at the campsite (since we don't wear shoes in the tent), these rocks are just the right size to get stuck in the treads of the shoe and get carried in the house. I can't tell you the number of rocks I have to gather up and throw out throughout the week. Highly recommend this shoe... unless you have a pebble rock driveway. :)
on July 8, 2014
I needed to replace years-old slippers, and I have two jobs where I'm always standing on my feet, so I needed slippers that are comfortable to wear yet wouldn't have me feel the pain on my feet. I read reviews prior to buying these saying to buy a 1/2 size up because they run small, and those reviews weren't wrong. I bought them a size 9 (normally I am an 8.5) and they fit perfectly. The slippers aren't flashy, I like the colors, and the strap isn't as shiny as other reviewers make it seem to be. I don't have any complaints with these. I've even gotten some compliments about these slippers. When using them, they're so soft and lightweight, and my feet feel very comfortable. Definitely recommending these.
on May 17, 2013
By poor fit I don't mean size, I mean they are just cut all wrong and don't stay on the foot right. Very difficult to walk in even carefully. I've tried adjusting the velcro strap a number of different ways. They just aren't shaped correctly for the foot.

The top surface of the strap is glossy, not matte as one might think from the picture.
on September 5, 2016
Nice fitting slide, with some decent cushioning for the feet. Goes nice with socks as well. The adjustable "velcro strap" stays snug, and won't let your feet slide out. Correct sizing is important.
on January 8, 2015
Very lightweight foam construction. Expected a higher grade product from Mizuno.
on August 15, 2017
awesome product
on November 14, 2014
Very good looking and comfortable. The problem is that they left small slivers of rubber all over any tile or hardwood floor. Not sure why it happened, but I kept noticing small pieces of rubber all over the floor and finally figured out it was the shoes. It's a shame, they were great in every other regard.
on March 28, 2017
They fit as expected. Good quality.
on August 7, 2017
Fit my 10 1/2feet just fine. Last a long time
on May 22, 2014
I'd been looking to replace some thong style sandals I'd owned for about 6 years. These are amazingly comfortable. I really love the insole. It's like walking around getting a foot massage. The only real complaint I have is cosmetic. I'm not particularly a big fan of the shiny upper but I can deal with that, hehe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.