|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Men's Wave Enigma 2 Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Dynamotion Fit reduces lateral stress
- Infinity Wave provides rebound and durability
- Mizuno Wave for cushioning and stability
- SmoothRide for low impact transitions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
FEATURES of the Mizuno Men's Wave Enigma 2 Shoe This shoe provides the sensation of cushioning without sacrificing performance. It's a contradiction come to life thanks to Mizuno's Wave technology. Dynamotion Fit: Reduces lateral stress for optimal fit Infinity Wave: Ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability Mizuno Wave: Combines cushioning and stability SmoothRide: Minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition SPECIFICATIONS of the Mizuno Men's Wave Engima 2 Shoe Synthetic and mesh Rubber sole Color: White/Anthracite/Orange, White/Lichen/Strong Blue This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Since 1906, Mizuno has been guided by the idea of true sportsmanship. Mizuno's strategy is to create unique products with features that enhance athletic performance. Their technological advancements work to keep you in tip-top playing form. Mizuno's commitment to serious performance shines on the diamond, track, court and fairway. At Mizuno, your passion is their obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00717VN6A
- Item model number: Wave Enigma 2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have been very happy with the recommedation as the shoes fits perfectly and looks like a very high quality made.
On the recommendation of another online user I have chosen a half size bigger which was a grea decesion. With Mizuno you have a choice of with and I would recommend middle with or wide as the shoes is a narrow fit.
I love the color and the lacing is fantastic, the shoe laces just the right lenght and they will not untigh in the middle of you run
The price was for me very much cheaper online than in the shops even with freight and having recived it less than a week is a amazing feat from Amazon
I like my Nike Vomero (long pavement pounder) and Mizuno Rider 15 (speed/cadence runs). My info: 43 y/o 180 lbs, 6 feet and marathon time is under 4 hrs.