- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- This favorite stability trainer is a workhorse. Use for fast track workouts All the way up to a marathon distance
- Smoothride support wave brings an ideal balance of cushion and lightness in every step
- Premium Sockliner for increased cushioning and comfort
- All new engineered Mesh upper for a soft and breathable fit
- X10 outersole for increased durability. U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top trending products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Wave inspire 16 gives you an unbelievably quick and stable ride. Impact-absorbing midsole and smooth ride support Wave technology bring an ideal balance of cushion and lightness to every step, along with a smooth transition. An all-new upper features engineered mesh for a soft, breathable fit, with internal toe cap for a sleeker look-and-feel. Take your daily runs to the next level with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 7.4 x 4.5 inches; 2.15 Pounds
- Item model number : 411160.9090.07.0700
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 17, 2019
- Manufacturer : Mizuno
- ASIN : B07QVTP7N8
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My last pair of Wave Inspires were new just a few runs before they carried me through a full marathon. They then took me through all of the miles I logged during the lockdown earlier this year and into most of the summer. I fear that the new pair will only see virtual races this season. Oh well, even if no one else really sees them in action - they're still keeping my feet happy on my runs!
Top reviews from other countries
My whole left foot was in pain and I thought it was in my head. I continued to try and deal with it for a couple months, but these shoes just never felt right. Then one morning I couldn't get out of bed. I had to go see a doctor, ended up with a hip injury trying to over compensate for my foot pain.
I went back to my old mizuno's after being off the road for about 3 weeks. My other mizuon's, which have way too much mileage, are back on my feet and I have no more pain.
The customer service at Amazon is exceptional and why I selected two stars instead of 1. Thanks Amazon, but no thank you to Mizuno. You lost a long time customer.