|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Men's Wave Lightning RX2 Volleyball Shoe
|Price:||$60.99 - $129.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- New Seamless upper provides lighter and improved fit.
- Parallel Mizuno Wave Technology uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing lightweight cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Enhanced AP midsole with increased rebound and cushion durability while maintaining lightweight performance.
- Dynamotion Fit Technology that relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear - eliminating distortion for the perfect fit.
- Midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Improve the quality of the running experience by offering increased rebound and a bouncier feeling run while maintaining the light weight performance you've come to expect from Mizuno.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BJGVLL6
- Item model number: Wave Lightning RX2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My first pair came and when I put them on the elastic that attaches to the tongue on my right shoe broke some of the threading so I sent them back for another pair.
My 2nd pair has been fine durability wise but these shoes are really uncomfortable. I understand that they are supposed to be stiff to provide lateral support but what I found is that the stiffness not only hurts my feet but it makes me move slower. They also don't have much support for jumping.
I've been hoping that they'd get better once they're broken in but at this point but after a few games I always end up taking them off and switching back to my Nike Air Max 2013's that I've been playing in since last year. The Nike's are heavier but they are much more comfortable and are great for jumping.
So far I've racked up around 12hrs of playing time in these and I still don't like them. If these were ~$50-60 I wouldn't complain but considering they were over $110 I'm not very happy.
The cushioning i good, the shoes are light, but in order to wear them, I have to put a bandage on my toe every time. Would not buy again
I have had a few similar adult sized Mizunos (a few years older) and would not go to another sneaker for volleyball. Tried Asics, New Balance, Nike, etc. Mizuno seems to be the only true supplier of dedicated volleyball sneakers.
Most pro comments:
Size fits ... I can count on the fit of New Balance, Asics, Saucony, and Mizuno. I can’t wear Nike.
Super ultra light weight
No cons …
I used generic tennis shoes or sneakers before but I had no idea how useful a volleyball shoe would be. This shoe is light, feels great to jump and land in and is very comfortable.
It does fit smaller than expected though, so you might want to get 1/2 a size bigger. I'm sticking with the size I got though. They just are so comfortable, I didn't feel like returning them for another pair.
1) There are these strap-web thing on the tongue of the shoe that has ripped when simply trying to put them on...poor design, but doesn't ruin shoe or fit
2) After a long day in them, my shins have become sore. I've played in all day tournaments before in old running shoes and didn't have this problem. I think the support is lacking a bit. Good traction though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great shoes for playing volleyball. I purchased my first pair through the school. They lasted through the entire season and practice. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lmasterson
I love Mizuno shoes. I've owned over 15 pairs of Mizuno running and volleyball shoes. Been wearing Mizuno volleyball shoes since college.Published 8 months ago by R. Le
Would be 5 starts, but I wore these out REALLY fast. Maybe I'm hard on shoes, but at 165 pounds, these should not wear out that fast.Published 11 months ago by wallflower1987
excellent fit. Somehow Mizuno shoes have better fit for me than Asics. Also these have lasted longer than the comparably priced Asics.Published 14 months ago by H Vu
mesh sides started breaking apart after a few plays.. not very durable..Published 15 months ago by George C. Louie