|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Men's Wave Precision 12 Running Shoe
|Price:||$115.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Moderate Neutral Running Shoe with Dynamotion Fit - Stress relief for the upper and lateral stress.
- Mizuno Wave, SmoothRide engineered, composite Parallel Wave for superior shock absorption and dispersion with great transition X-10 outsole is the most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction in the heel strike.
- Smooth Ride - engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible
- Upper - Airmesh upper provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper. AP Midsole is a lightweight, reponsive, yet durable cushioning copolymer. Weight: 10.0 oz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
As part of the Global Elite collection, the Wave Precision 11 makes running in a minimalist shoe more fun than it should be.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. That was true nearly 100 years ago and is still true today. It is evident in our corporate philosophy which, simply stated, is "Contributing to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports." This philosophy is clearly reflected in our strong support of numerous worldwide sport events and in our dedication to advancing sports through cutting edge technology and research. Our product development strategy is to create products with features that enhance athlete performance and are unique to only Mizuno. These technological advancements make our sporting equipment and apparel go the extra mile and keep you in tip top playing form no matter the sport nor the conditions. Whether it's our Breath Thermo┬« line of clothing which generates heat from the absorption of moisture to keep you warm in cooler temperatures, to our line of Arctic Touch garments that expels heat and moisture generated by the body during exercise to keep your body cool and comfortable, your comfort and performance are at the forefront of our innovation. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno's commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004KSQIGI
- Item model number: Wave Precision 12-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Nice colour combination, comfortable weight on feet and gives motivation to continue running
Overall these shoes are perfect for race day, but not really a strong shoe that can stand up to everyday outdoor wear. Like I said the sole and all of the bottom portions of the shoe stays together. It is the weak material that begins to tear in these shoes, you can also feel the wind on your feet when wearing these, a really neat idea as far as a light space age material they just need to make the material a little more durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cushion didn't last as long as I had hoped. I ran probably 400 miles or so on them. The cushion was gone after 200 miles. Read morePublished 14 months ago by S. Bates
Mizuno is the best. My husband loves these shoes. He is a marathon runner and will wear nothing else. He even converted me to Mizuno.Published on February 24, 2014 by Lauren
I saw people saying these run small and also notice 10.5 were $85 and 11 were $60. I usually take a 10.5 and so took the huge discount and got the 11's. Read morePublished on September 17, 2013 by Mike F (fisher.ridger)
Thes fit greathad an older version of these so I knew what to expect. I odered 2 pairs since the stores around me don't stock them. Ready to order again when the time comes.Published on August 13, 2013 by Caleb
These are great running shoes or can be worn as casual too! I highly recommend for comfort and quality! These were a great deal!Published on June 17, 2013 by Todd E. Ziehm
Having a wide "fat" foot with a somewhat high instep, I have always stuck to Nike brand shoes. Adidas, Puma and UA are just to thin for my foot. Read morePublished on June 4, 2013 by Martin
Honestly, I prefer the older models but this shoe has given me many miles with no complaints. Worth a try.Published on May 15, 2013 by oufarmd
Great shoe, bought two pairs, but the quality of the upper mesh is very poor. Within one month time holes appeared in the upper mesh. Looked like moth eaten. Pity!Published on April 21, 2013 by Erce