|Fits as expected||
Mizuno Men's Wave Precision 13 Running Shoe
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Runner's World 'Editor's Choice' September 2012
- Mizuno Wave Technology
- Smooth Ride Engineering
- Dynamotion Fit
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Perfect your stride with every smooth, efficient strike you take in the Mizuno® Wave® Precision 13.
- Recently awarded "Editor's Choice" in the fall 2012 Shoe Guide of Runner's World magazine.
- Successor to the Wave Precision 12, SKU# 7799924.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Open mesh upper promotes a breathable environment.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
| Award Winner: 'Editor's Choice' from Runner's World Magazine |
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00717VN0Q
- Item model number: Wave Precision 13-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just finished my second week of running in the Wave Precision. Wow. This is why I fell in love with Mizuno shoes over 10 years ago. Fit like a glove, lightweight, lots of arch support, and just the right heel-toe drop for me. The single wave plate in the heel - like all the MIzunos I buy - gives great support.
No break in period required, I ran 10 miles in them the first time out of the box.
These are lighter than expected, could easily run 10K races and longer in them. Probably light enough for 5K's for many runners, but then what would I do with my minimal racing shoes?
Only negative...I hate the snot-green color. They are garishly bright, but I guess that can be a positive safety thing too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not bad at all. But Mizuno is killing me with its constant changes to previous years models. I went with these because the Wave Creations don't fit the same anymore.Published 6 months ago by Jason mccullough
Comfortable and light weight. Great for overpronators like me. Stability is top-notch. Cushioning is excellent. One of the best running shoes I have ever owned.Published 15 months ago by Taniya Walter
Very happy with the shoe, super comfortable and keeps my feet very cool which is a huge bonusPublished 16 months ago by Simon Parravicino
My feet do not hurt wearing these shoes. I'm on my feet all day at work. Can't complain at all with the shoes. Going on my 3rd month and still holding up great.Published 17 months ago by Rogue